View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 09:56 PM

Thanked 6,698 Times in 452 Posts
Default Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by c747584@trbvm.com View Post
But when they do take it all off and expose their completely naked bodies... it's incredible. Here are 5 examples of Asian beauties who were willing to let random guys, and their classmates and friends, see their breasts, butts, and pussies. Seems that most Asian college girls keep their hair by their intimate areas.

By the way, if you enjoy seeing very smart Asian girls take off their winter coats, their shirts, their pants, their bras, and in many cases take off their panties, the best place to be is Cambridge Mass at midnight at the end of Dec 9, 2016. While I think most college naked runs have a few Asian girls, this one has dozens of Asian girls and most of them do really get fully nude. There's nothing better than watching them run towards you full frontally naked, and then turning to see their cute tushies as they go past.
I totally agree. There is just something about Asian girls that makes it so hot when the get naked for an event. 1st time I have hear of Cambridge Mass though.... Are there any pictures or stories from this Cambridge Mass event?

Asians Nude in Modern Dance and Theater
Asians Nude at the WNBR and FSP
Sexy China in the Mainstream Media

Please visit my other threads click "Thanks" if you like my posts and leave a comment about the wonderful Chicks.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jtm47 For This Useful Post: