View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 03:29 PM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickm View Post
I've been reading this forum for a while now and have finally found the perfect thread to contribute to.

Beth was a bit conservative when we first got together, but like many couple here it seems, we both found a mutual passion for her showing off quite quickly into the relationship. It always takes her a while to get comfortable enough to expose herself, especially when it's someone she knows, but 9 times out of 10 she follows though in the end.

Personally I just love the idea that people she knows or works with know what she looks like naked. The idea of her seeing guys everyday in a work environment and them all knowing what her pussy looks like turns me on like nothing else. Especially if that person is someone she hates. A few years back she used to work at a garage as a receptionist. Her boss was this fat guy in his 50's, and a real sleeze. It paid well so she put up with his creepiness and he never did anything inappropriate, but it always turned me on knowing how much he wanted to fuck her.

One time I was out for drinks with everyone from her work and as the night wore on and Beth headed home it was just me and her boss. We ended up playing darts and he suggested (more like demanded) that if he won I would have to give him a nude photo of Beth. His exact words were "None of that classy covering up shit, I want to see c*nt and tits."

I was pretty drunk at the time and it really excited me the way he was talking about her (still does) so I agreed. I'm not sure if I would have won but I deliberately lost the game and had to give him two photos that I had on my phone. I'll always remember him opening up the pictures and saying "holy shit that's a tight little c*nt".

He told me later on that whenever Beth would come into his office he would have the pictures open on his desktop. That way when she was talking to him he could look at her nude body on his screen without her having any idea.

Beth didn't know about it at the time but did end up actually posing for him nude many months later shortly before leaving the job, but it took a while to talk her around to it. If I thought that him having a picture of her was amazing, actually seeing her naked in the same room was one of the best things I ever could have imagined. Not to mention the way he talked to her during the whole experience.
She posed for him??? Man you have to tell us the rest of that story.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post: