View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 12:56 PM

Thanked 2,186 Times in 108 Posts

That request of mine several months ago was not fulfilled: she did not stop over. Since then I have not pressed the issue, and I have run into her several times at around the neighborhood, with the conversation never returning to the subject of her former work.

Last Sunday neighbors had a "garden party" wedding reception for their daughter. Carolyn was there as were many other neighbors and 100 or so people I've never met. The party went on for hours and I paced my drinking carefully since I didn't want a hangover. As things wound down and people were starting to leave, I saw Carolyn walking very unsteadily. As she approached me she asked if I would give her a ride home. I toid her that I had walked and since it was only a matter of a few hundred yard to my house and a few hundred more to hers, I would be happy to walk her home.

She was not sober, but certainly not sloppy drunk either. We chatted as we walked and I finally asked her if she was working again and she replied that she was not. We were near my back gate at the time, and she pulled me over toward it and said, "open this thing". I thought she was confused in her inebriation and said, "Wrong gate. That's my house." She responded by saying, "I'm drunk but not so drunk that I'd fuck you in my yard. I know it's your gate."

I opened the gate and asked if she was sure. The last thing I needed was a sober woman to regret what the drunk woman had done and turn it into a problem. She tugged me over to the side of the gate where the fence line is hidden by a very tall hedge, and said, "I will be after we shower" as she leaned into me and rubbed my cock through my slacks.

I took her into the pool house and left her to shower while I went in the house and grabbed some towels. I came back an stripped to join her in the shower. After a bit of wet play, we stepped out and dried off, and I suggested that no one could see us where were and the gates were locked so we could just stay out on the pool deck. She sat on the edge of a chaise and I got a view of her leaning forward, tits hanging down and legs somewhat splayed, that I will remember for a while.

Because she had been adamant before that we would not see each other away from her work because she really didn't;t want to have an affair, I took the time to mention that to her and to tell her that just to keep things on that basis I would put a donation for her on her chair. She pulled me over and said, "I still don't want to have an affair, but the only donation I need is your dick. I need to get fucked. You're elected."

I don't know if I'll ge too do that again, but it sure was a good way to spend an evening.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Fredox2 For This Useful Post: