Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak_Sparky View Post
A good friend of mine and I went fishing one morning to a remote river about an hour from our town. No cell service at the river, so on our way home I was checking my phone for messages. My wife had text me several times asking how our day was going etc. Then as I was showing my friend a picture of a new fly I wanted to tie up and try on the river, I got another text from my wife. I opened it up and there was my wife, in her uniform at work with her tits out in the bathroom. We both went “whoa”! I quickly pulled the phone out of view and we laughed. He said “damn, you are one lucky son of a b*tch”! I was looking at the pic full size now but out of view from him. Then I thought “what the hell” and said “Well I guess you already saw them” and I showed him the picture full size on my phone. His eyes popped out a bit and I gave him a nice long look. I text my wife and told her that she sent that picture while I was showing him something on my phone and that he has now seen her boobs! She text me back acting all embarrassed but she asked if he said anything. I told her that he said I was a lucky son of a b*tch, and she texted me back the little “embarrassed” emoji. I’ll include the pic she sent me that day, then another pic she sent me while we were on a different fishing trip a couple months later!

So my buddy and I were returning from another fishing trip, different river but same scenario, no cell service until we were back on the highway. This time we had had some beers after being done from the day and I was fairly buzzed. Well this time my wife had gone to a waxing appointment that day. She gets a Brazilian wax done regularly to stay nice and smooth for me. She had never done this before, but this day she decided to send me a picture of her nice smooth pussy. Once again I’m in the truck with my friend, and my wife, who knows that he has seen her tits, decides to send me this picture, knowing that I am with him. Coincidence? Probably not! So this picture pops up on my phone while I’m next to him and I say “Oh my god!” and start laughing. He says “what?” I say, “ my wife just sent me this pic” and I turn the phone and show him the picture of my wife’s freshly waxed pussy. Once again, his eyes bulge out and he takes a nice long look before I pull the phone away. I text my wife and told her that once again, our friend was right next to me when she sent that, and he has now seen her tits and her pussy! She sent back some embarrassed and surprised statements but I’m pretty sure she was secretly turned on knowing he had seen her. I’ll include the second pic as well. Let me know what you think!
Well yes you really are a lucky sob! lol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to clayman1280 For This Useful Post: