View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 02:06 AM

Thanked 2,798 Times in 212 Posts

ABFRH,
While it is rare one of my first experiences was truly free. I was a Sophomore and was in class when I was propositioned by a gal in class regarding a blowjob. She wanted me to meet her in the mat room in the gym. I told her not likely as I had team tryouts at the end of the day. Well on my way to the tennis courts from the locker room I passed by through the gym when she cornered me by the mat room and pulled me in. Gets my shorts down and gives me a quick 15-20 minute BJ and never misses a drop. Pulled my shorts up with a zip and a clip and off to the courts feeling on top of the world. On my way back to the locker room and showers I run into her and we make out a bit and I slip it in through the leg of her Dolfin shorts with her panties pushed aside and her leaned up against the Universal rack. This did not last long as her underwear was cutting into me. She met me in the lower parking lot after i showered. She took me back to her parents place where we made out a bit more. She was definitely the aggressor in our relation for about a year as we did not make it through two Christmas'. It was great while it lasted and we even hooked up later at Uni.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post: