Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - ENF] See through bathing suit
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 04:52 PM

Thanked 3,232 Times in 165 Posts
Default Two that I have seen recently

One of my favourite things to do on a weekend when I have my kid is take him to the local swimming pool.
I have seen some fantastic sights there, which I will definitely try to share here, but as this is a see through topic, I wanted to tell you about a couple of occasions that stick out for me.

The first was a couple of weeks back, I was sat in the pool, looking at all the MILFs swimming around when a lady caught my eye as she walked along the side of the pool. She had a quite conservative short haircut, little stud earrings and the kind of look of an old fashioned bank teller. She would have been early 30s.

What made me notice her (from a good 30 feet away) was the curious design of her costume. She was wearing a one piece that was baby blue to her midsection then jet black for the bottom half. But the curious bit was two brown dots on her top half. It was only as she walked closer, that I realised, that he was showing the pool her delightful little brown nipples. Now I don't know whether they were especially brown, or her top was extra thin there, but you couldn't see anything else other than her bottle cap sized nips in all there glory.
Great way to spend a Sunday morning.

The other was even better. There is a Market in our town each week, and one of the stalls sells knock off clothes. A while back they were selling cheap 'disney' swimming costumes, less than a third of the price you'd expect to pay. They had Minnie Mouse faces printed across the costume on a pink background.

Turns out, there was a woman who didn't think this price too good to be true as she was sporting one of them at the local pool last week. She was mid 29s, dark hair, probably a size 10, maybe a 12 at a push.
But best of all, she was completely oblivious to the fact that when wet, her costume went transparent on all the white of Minnie's face and all the pink of the background.
I noticed, as you could see the dark shadow of her belly button as she walked along the side of the pool. As she got closer, I could not only make out her full nipple, framed within Minnie's smiling face, in ALL its glory, but to my delight, I could see the detail of her mostly shaved pussy in the pink background. She walked within 2 feet of me and I could probably still provide you with a full and complete description of the contours of her most private of parts.

Gonna have to head down to the local pool more often.
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Obironic For This Useful Post: