Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - ENF] See through bathing suit
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 10:30 PM

Thanked 16,285 Times in 1,135 Posts

How come I have never noticed this thread! I have had seen see-through swimming suits several times.

When I was about 22, I was shopping with my female friend. She was bragging about how she could fit into a girl's/junior's one-piece swimsuit and didn't have to wear a misses swimsuit. She tried it on at the store to prove it. She came out of the fitting room just enough for me to see, and I smiled. Her dark nipples were perfectly visible. It wasn't lined on the top; the bottom was lined, though. She freaked out. It helped break the ice, though, as she changed in front of me (bra, too) a handful of times during our friendship for random reasons after the swimsuit incident. (Then kids and moving away killed the friendship. No real loss, really. Absolutely enormous areolas, though. I will never forget them.)

I was swimming with my ex-wife and her friend and husband. The wife bought a new swim for her just-gave-birth body. We went into the hotel pool 10 minutes after we arrived. Totally see through top and bottom. Enormous bush; small and dark areolas; long nipples. Her husband pointed it out to her, but she didn't care. She even joked about it a few times, saying things like "it's showtime!" when she would climb out of the pool, and them tease me for being shy if I *didn't* look from time to time. We were at a hotel pool but the only ones swimming. I did notice that despite her not caring, she didn't put the swimsuit on for the rest of the three days that we were still there, though, even though the rest of us swam quite a bit!

Recently I was at a waterpark and there were two foreign women, about 20-21, both in totally see through white one-piece suits. Both were completely fit with huge, perky breasts. I assume they knew, thinking that we prudish Americans were the idiots.
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: