View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 07:37 AM

Thanked 2,777 Times in 407 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by breastsarebest View Post
I think your chances of finding models now is very slim 20-25 years ago. ...
... they do it themselves on social media.
... scams
Sounds plausible, I think there is also another reason - the internet and digital photography.

Pre-internet, an amateur/casual/semi-pro model's nude pics would not be globally exposed unless she was modelling for a magazine. Her exposure would be limited to that amateur/semi-pro photographer and a few of his friends/photo club. Roll film and making lots of prints was cost-limiting. Her nude pictures would be unlikely to be widely available in 5,10+ years time to haunt her if she became famous or wanted to be "respectable". A woman could then make a bit of money by a bit of nude modelling and she could feel "safeish", as long as she was satisfied that the photographer would not assault her.

Although OF and the like seem to offer big money (to a few), it might feel a bigger risk/step to take nowdays as a casual/ocassional thing.

I've read that some mainstream actresses are more reluctant to do nudity now, even when it fits the art or drama of the plot, because a clip will be re-edited out of context for perves (like us).
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anonjohn For This Useful Post: