Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Photo developed at stores
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 07:36 PM

It's a shame to see this thread die.

I had another experience a few years ago.
I was doing some tidying up and found all my old negatives.
I picked some of them out. Ranging from lingerie to topless to completely naked. I took them to one of the few remaining one hour places in the area. It was run by an Asian guy and his wife (I presume it was his wife) I handed him the negatives and he spread out them out on a light on the counter. I told him which numbers I wanted. He said the negatives were very old but he would see what he could do.

I came back about an hour later and the guy and his wife were both at the counter. The guy grabbed the envelope and proceeded to lay out all the photos on the counter. He started pointing out photos that were a bit faded, and some with scratch marks from the old negatives. None of this interested me. All I could think of was that lots of pics of my wife naked were sitting on the counter in front of this couple. His wife didn't say much but was looking at all the pics as her husband was talking about them. Also he had printed a few that I hadn't asked him too. One was my wife lying on her back. Completely naked and with her legs spread wide open. Another one was with her sucking my cock.

As I was leaving his wife said that if I have any more they would be happy to help.

I did go back again.
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to JFO For This Useful Post: