Thread: CFNF
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 08:18 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 59,486 Times in 2,500 Posts
Default CFNF

Big online following for the Clothes Female Naked Male thing, rarely you see something to do with Clothed Female Naked Female, what's the reason for this!? Where is the website dedicated to CFNF??

Anyway there should be a lot more of this going on....pictures, videos....just more. The best pictures are the contest ones like Spring Break contests (Wet T-Shirt, Bathing Suit Swapping, Skin To Win etc.) rarely do you see in videos/pictures of these kind of contests that they show the crowd along with the girls in one shot. Best ones are with girls watching in the crowd laughing like they are trying to hide the fact of being embarrassed by seeing another chick naked or they just think it's funny (my opinion anyway).

So yeah, anyone have anymore pictures like this:

(I know the second one has a set of pictures and I do have all of them, it's just an example photo)
Attached Thumbnails
blond-springbreak-bikini-3945.jpg   DEF022.jpg  

The Following 125 Users Say Thank You to Slick For This Useful Post:
A57L, adior8otos, anders37, anihere, Arnstad, bachj53, BaconBot, basjan, bertimos, BigTittedCow, b*tchshiter, bobbobs, bonaqua, boygenius, bsdrwho, butterman, cankut35, captkerp, cashhead1, cerindclvr, chembr0sia, Computer Player, crw0515102, d.eggman, danberose, dave330r, diablo12, diihc, divasaint, donker, drhardon, dstm01, e32100, ehupe, elwatcher, Fabiolino, fan4u2, friarfrat, gandalf4, garryjercia, gb2010, gmharra, greeneye5, grimsey, HondaBike, hyperion00, ironheadf, jake-227, jar1087, jayblanco, jerseydevil00, joey_loggins, johnnyferret, juangar, justme312, kappowser, krullbagge, L-i-p-p-i, lagoon381, leinader, LeLough, loaferman, lupo1, madam_hentai654, margarita56, Mcgaw0, michmc, Midnite Rider, mokkai, mongooc, moonlight, motorbreath085, mrjokkumsen, MSG, neckar, nevergivenaname, nm385, nobusmindingi, old jer, oleg305, pike65, pindakaas, pitcrew, porras, primenoob, qaz123, r7o7b5, respect4women, richterboy, riversidebob, romsirnc, ronnie_isit, rrweb, SammyP, scooter6b6, seabass1969, SergLen, sevenups, Shavedman52, Shpitz, Sinister Minister, sk8raver, SlavegirlKailey, soleluver100, soulless, spammyspammy, spcforum, Stycks, swimliketarzan, sybian, tanda, tehman, TheGunslinger, the_sax_man_76, timmyw9, treetop80, TripleTheThreat, tucket, tweener, unparked, viewer317, wildlew, willie t, wompman, zuba