Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 05:39 PM

Yes I have my step-daughter. She was a very cute preppy girl all through high school and also very modest. I got a few quick peaks of her in a thong but nothing spectacular. When she graduated she ended up going to a real liberal high honor hippy college. (Not using the word hippy to be derogatory. Just to give you an idea about what I am talking about.) Most of the kids walk around with no shoes and apparently nudity is not an issue.
After graduating she became a hippy. No real interest in money. She wants to save the world. She decided she was queer meaning she is fine with boys or girls but prefers girls. She also considers herself gender neutral – which basically means she dresses like a combination of boy and girl. Work boots, mid calf cut off jeans and a thin nylon top with no bra or panties. She has also given up shaving, shower maybe one time a week and does not wear deodorant or use shampoo.

She lived with us for about six month after she graduated. Here is the most unsettling part the thinks it is perfectly acceptable to walk around the house naked, she never closes the bathroom door no matter what she is doing and never closes the bedroom door. I mean not even when she is taking a shit or masturbating- both of which she does daily. She considers all of these natural human bodily functions and nothing to be ashamed of in front of family or close friends (fortunately her not ours).

For me not only is this not sexual it is completely disgusting. I am the type of guy who doesn’t even want to think that women pee, poop or fart. I also find body hair to be gross and the BO even worse. I have seen her bend over to get something and all I can think about how bad the hairy asshole and pussy must smell. Her mom says the same thing.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Wetwon For This Useful Post: