View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 06:26 PM

Thanked 1,216 Times in 76 Posts
Default Help getting wife stripped at a Strip Club

Me and the missus are heading to Bourbon street in early April. We plan to hit some of the clubs before heading to a strip club. She will be not wearing any panties or a bra on a short dress so hopefully we can get some nice flashing done. We are planning to head to Razzoo's after the wife downs her first hand grenade where i might raise the dress over her ass while we dance and then head out to the dungeon.

We've never been to the dungeon so any help/tips regarding the sexyness that is allowed/accepted/encouraged will help.

We eventually intend to settle down in a strip club till the wee hours of the morning where I am hoping to have her get pulled up on the stage for some fun if not have her stripped naked on stage for all to see. I would really appreciate any help regarding that as i have never done this before.

We were at Rick's sporting saloon before and one of the girls was about to do something with my wife's boobs when she was called of and had her session at the pole cut short abruptly by one of the guys in the staff, so I am not sure if they are a good option or not.

If anybody wants to come watch or play with her at any of the above mentioned places (and make it look like its not set up) I am game to that as well

PS: On a side note, the last time were at Razzo's these two girls made a comment that they thought my wife was really cute (she's petite, and they called her a pretty little thing or something). How does one respond to that to test the waters if they are up for more than just talk?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pulsarad For This Useful Post: