Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 01:48 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

You are correct. My brother enjoyed himself throughly. We discussed as his wife slept. He watched all intently. He had the same emotions as I had watching my wife with Bob the first time. He said he was a little jealous to start but sat in amazement watching his wife have orgasm after orgasm. He was again like a kid at Christmas talking about the entire episode. After discussing he said he enjoyed getting my perspective also.

I did call my wife before going to bed. She and I discussed and her response was that she did not want to have a sexual relationship with them. She said it was fine in the heat of the moments but does not want an expectation of sex when we are at together. I agreed.

They both spent the night. His wife woke up first to a shower and hangover. I was outside relaxing to coffee and cigarettes. She came out and sat with me. I asked how she felt about the previous day. To my astonishment her response was. "I really only wanted to do it because my brother wanted me too". I asked why for that reason. She said she also wanted to because he had sex with my wife. I asked if this was revenge. She said not exactly but maybe get even. I was speechless. After a long quiet period she asked if I was mad. I told her not at all but that she should never had wanted to go as far as we did for those reasons. She explained her feelings on the whole situations from our first time naked to date. She went from mad to jealous to curious over that time period.

We ended up talking for an hour. She loves the fact that she can be comfortable naked around us. She wants to do it without alcohol in the future. We discussed sex and agreed that sex was something that may or may not happen in the future. Very non-committal but more towards not. I mentioned my conversation with my wife and her responses. She also said her pussy was very sore and she hadn't had orgasms like that in years. I agreed that I really enjoyed the sex. We did not continue to discuss when my brother eventually came out. I was in a hurry to return home so we packed up and left.

My brother has called many times and always wants to discuss a repeat performance. I told him of his wifes feelings and mine. He said that she told him what we discussed and he was 100% accurate of the conversation. He says that shearlier even calls him my name during sex and has become multi orgasmic. I've told him of my wife's comments. He is adamant that he and his wife are agreeing that they want to repeat soon. I have been non-committal. My wife is fine with it, again as long as there's no expectations of her. I guess I just want to make sure that there are no underlying problems mainly because of our conversation.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: