View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjimmie1348 View Post
Hey dayjib I have a question if you don't mind I know you said that you love thongs , but was Bayley in her ring gear or street clothes for that match between Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch?
Oh god, really should have specified, but her ring gear (I'm thinking that gold and blue like one she wore for Takeover 2)

Also while I'm here may as well let you know how everything is going; slowly this week. I have already noticed that this next one will be the longest chapter yet, and there will be a substantially longer match this chapter. Also, there won't be anything as dramatic as the end of the last one, but there will be a fair bit of stripping and humiliated girls. However this week I am absolutely swamped with work (both uni and part time) so whatever time I have I'll chisel out a few paragraphs, but it will be tough, so I can't say for definite when something will come out; hopefully this week, but I'm not that confident.

Also as a teaser spoiler, I can reveal that this chapter will have a main roster diva in it. I'll leave the who and why to your imagination for now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dayjib For This Useful Post: