Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Upskirt stories
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 02:33 AM

Default Window Cleaning Vignettes (1)

When I was a student at university, I started my own business cleaning windows in the neighbourhood around the university campus in order to defray the cost of my courses.

Believe me, it is harder than it looks, and one has to have one’s wits about you so that you don’t fall off the ladder if you are cleaning upper stories. However, the perks are worth it. In the two years I was operating the business I had my fair share of naked or partially dressed women. I even saw a few women perched on the WC without them realising I was looking.

I remember the first time I caught a woman undressing. I had just finished the ground floor and was ascending the ladder to the first floor (2nd floor in the US). I thought that anyone upstairs would have heard me when I set up the ladder as it was quite noisy. Clearly the woman of the house had not noticed me. So, when I climbed up to the first storey to commence on the windows there, I discovered her getting undressed. I unbeknown to me I had stumbled on her bedroom. And unbeknown to her I was perched right outside her bedroom windows having a perfect view of her getting undressed.

She did not see me, which was a relief. It would have been very embarrassing when it came time to be paid.

As soon as I saw her, I realised the opportunity that had inadvertently but very serendipitously presented itself to me. I ducked my head down below the sill, hoping she had seen me. My luck was in. When I raised my head again about a minute later, she was standing in her black bra and was removing her jeans. She opened them, undid the zip and proceeded to remove them. She was a good-looking woman, in her thirties, quite slim, but with the right curves. Hence her jeans took some coaxing to get them over her hips. I saw her standing next to her walk-in-robe in her matching bra and lace panties. She turned away to examine herself in the mirror, then removed her bra and began to massage her breasts, seemingly caught up in the sensations she was creating, she was completely oblivious to the peeping-tom taking in her beauty. Having satisfied herself with her breasts she turned her attention to her panties and peeled them off, discarding them in a pile with her bra. She once more commenced examining herself in the mirror then moved over to her bed, lay down on her back and blew my mind when she began to masturbate, pleasuring herself to a full-on orgasm, and ‘hardening’ my respect for her. Realising I had spent nearly ten minutes watching her, I decided that discretion was the better part of valour and moved the ladder to some other windows and completed my job. When I had finished, I went to the front door, rang the bell. She answered a minute later with her hair in a towel wearing her robe. She had obviously become all hot and steamy and had taken a shower to cool down her ardour and arousal.

I left feeling fully recompensed, not only had I been paid financially, I had come away with a free show on top of it.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Lucky_doug For This Useful Post: