View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 03:39 PM

Thanked 43,280 Times in 2,426 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
Apparantly a few weeks ago a film of one of Shakespeare's plays was broadcastat 1.20 on a Saturday afternoon and that featured a brothel scene with topless womenand groping etc. The BBC had FOUR official complaints about it!
I remember reading that. I presume what happened was that due to the movie being a PG certificate and being Shakespeare there no one saw any need to vet it before it broadcast.

Reading about it reminded me of the days back in the 80's when saucy PG rated 70's Brit comedy movies such as Carry On Camping, Carry On Behind, Carry On England, What's Good For the Goose and Not Now Comrade (all of course featuring a fare smattering of bare boobs and bums) where standard weekend afternoon filler on the BBC.

These days when they're occasionally shown early evening on the, ahem, edgy Channel 4 or Film4 they're always cut which is a damn shame really.

Some photos here, here and here.

Full gallery (50+ photos) of this woman, plus other galleries, will be reposted on my profile soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to jc666 For This Useful Post: