Thread: Ex Wife
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 09:24 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimskoolaid View Post
"God you are sexy, Shelly" I say. She says "You think so?" I say "yeah." She goes and gets a couple of beers out of the fridge. She says "These are Marty's but he's not here." We crack them open and sit on the couch talking and drinking for a while. Finally I put my arm around her and start kissing her again. As I am kissing her, I push her down on the couch, and this time she doesn't resist. I start to unbutton her blouse and I kiss down her neck and onto her upper chest. Meanwhile, I am running my other hand up and down her body. Now her shirt us open, revealing a very lacy white bra that does not hide her hard pink nipples that are poking through the thin material. I start kissing the tops of her breasts and running my hands down the front of her jeans to rub against her pussy. I can feel the heat coming off. She moans as I start to rub harder. To this date she has the wettest pussy I have ever fucked, and the prettiest. I can feel it getting damp even through her jeans. I put my fingers up to my nose and smell. I can smell a faint hint of hot pussy. She says "You're nasty." I say "you ought to remember just how nasty!"

With that, I unbutton her jeans and stick my hand down her pants. I feel something a little different than the last time I was down there. I give her a quizzical look and she just raises her eyebrows and smiles. So I scoot down the couch and unzip those boots and take them off. Then I slide her jeans off. She is wearing lacy white panties that match the bra. Now that I think back on it, I kind of wonder if she was looking for action that day anyway, the way she was dressed. Anyway, those panties didn't last long. I had them off in a hurry and looked at that pretty pussy. Her lips are nice-- defined, but not too thick, and her pussy is rather long. When we were married, she had a nice firebush that was a lovely auburn color that matched her hair. Now, I see it mowed into a perfect rusty landing strip. I'm thinking "guess I need to come in for a landing". I slide up to her thighs and start kissing on her creamy white thighs and onto her tummy, kind of going in circles. Then I reach her pussy and start kissing. I kiss those lovely lips for a while, and then start dipping my tongue in. I lick her hole and in between those lips until I reach her clit, and then I start flicking my tongue across it. By this time, she is moaning loudly. She takes her shirt and bra off, with me still eating muffin. I see her smallish but nicely shaped titties with her pencil eraser pink nipples sticking out. I slide on up and start alternating between them, taking them in my mouth and suckling like a baby. She cries out and then reaches down and grabs my cock. As she shoves it in her dripping tw*t she yells "Fuck me Jim!" Which I do. Hard. She is already coming for the first time when she jams me in her and I fuck her to another orgasm before I unload sperm into her. I didn't bother to ask if she was on the pill, because I didn't care. We took a break then and ordered pizza and drank two more of Marty's beers.

As we are eating and drinking I ask "So when is Marty going to be home anyway?" She says, "I don't know. Probably tomorrow." I say "but not tonight?" She says "Probably not." I'm thinking -- "uh, probably?" But, that's good enough for me. We fucked until about 2 a.m. I did her in the shower. I did her once from behind, with those boots and nothing else on-- that one was fun!

I left early in the morning on January 2. A few days later, she called me and I came over and we did it some more.

Marty ended up moving back in with her, but they eventually got a divorce. I heard a rumor around town that she was pregnant when he left her, so I went to see. Sure enough. I asked her if it was mine and she said "Probably not." Probably. lol. Anyway, that kid is grown up now and has Marty's last name, so that's good enough for me. Shelly is on her fourth husband... or is it fifth? I heard she was cheating on him, too.

THE END>
That is wild loved it. I worked with this one guy some years back, he ended up knocking his ex wife up after a night of pleasure with her. The new husband was a over the road truck driver and gone at the time. In his case though things didn't work out so well, he ended up paying suport and going thru a bunch of other crap. His ex and the trucker ended up divorcing.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post: