Thread: Ex Wife
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 05:28 PM

Thanked 1,169 Times in 75 Posts
Default New Year, Old Times

My ex and I split up because she was having an affair with a guy from work. Two weeks after I divorced her, she married him. Less than a year later, I'm footloose and fancy free, but still pissed off at this asshole who had an affair with my wife. That New Year's Eve, I'd been to a pretty damned wild party where I had made a beer run for some folks and got road head from a fat chick on the way to the liquor store and later fucked her on the dance floor (more on that story in another post).

Anyway, I wake up about noon on New Year's at my brother's place, shower up, clean out my car, and head back to my home. On the way, to my apartment, I take a detour past an apartment building where this girl I liked used to live to see if she was around and maybe we could get high or maybe I could score with her. No dice. So I turn around and head back toward my place. Who do I see walking down the street carrying a bag of groceries? None other than my ex, sl*tty Shelly as I now call her. I haven't seen her since she signed off on the divorce decree in my lawyer's office.

So I'm laughing inwardly and thinking of a Manfred Mann song, when I cruise up next to her, power down my window and ask if she needs a ride somewhere. She smiles and says "I didn't think I'd see you again. But I just live down the street a block." I say "hop in anyway and I'll take you." She climbs in the passenger seat with her groceries and I take her to the house she shows me. I stop the car and say "well, I'd better take off before your husband sees me and starts a fight." She says "He's not home, don't worry."

I pull the car into a parking space and grab her groceries to carry them in for her. We go into her house, which is just a pretty average working class place. I set her groceries down on the kitchen table. On top is a carton of Marlboros. I remember she always smoked those. At that time I smoked Camels, but, checking my jacket pocket, I realize I forgot my smokes at my brother's place. "Hey, Shelly-babe, mind if I bum a smoke?" She smiles because I used to say "Hey, Shelly-babe" when we were married and I was about to ask for a blow job or something. She says "You can bum a smoke, but don't open the carton."

She reaches into her jacket pocket and pulls out a pack of cigs and her lighter. I take a good look at her. She's wearing a black suede jacket with a fringe and tall black suede boots that go to about mid-thigh, over some tight-ass jeans. Her auburn hair is windblown, and in the light coming through the window, it looks like fire. She's about five-foot seven, and all those 20 years ago, she's about 140 lbs. She catches me looking and winks a bright green eye at me and says "Was there something else you were going to ask me for?" I say "Yeah, but I bet it's out of the question." She says "Never take a bet unless it's a sure thing."

I laugh because there are so many directions that comment could go. We go into the living room, take off our jackets and have a smoke. We sit there and talk for maybe an hour about things that have happened since the divorce. She lets slip that her husband won't be back that night, and that they are having problems so he is at his mom's house. We talk some more and she tells me she's sorry about the way our marriage ended. That kind of feels like a punch in the gut to me so I am sure my face shows it. She says "What?" I shake my head. She says "I really am sorry." I say really sarcastically, "That and a blow job would really make a man's day."

She leans across the couch, gets right in my face and says "is that what it's going to take to apologize to you?" I just smirk and nod my head. She puts both hands on the sides of my face, draws me in and kisses me passionately. I kiss back, and in seconds, my tongue is inside her mouth. I start to push her down onto the couch, but instead, she drops down to her knees in front of me, and puts her head on my lap. I am already stiff as a board and she picks this up instantly. "Mmmm. She sighs" She reaches up with her hands, unzips my fly, and takes my cock out. She exhales and whispers "You have such a beautiful dick. I've always thought that." With that, she pops the head into her mouth and gently sucks. "Oh fuck, Shelly!" I groan. She starts going down, just taking a little more of my cock in her mouth at a time and then pulling it almost out and licking all the way around the base of my cockhead. When she gets to the point where I am almost all the way in her mouth, I can feel myself leaking a little as I am about to blow a load. She backs all the way out, then licks the salt off the tip, sticks about two inches back in her mouth and sucks it like a vacuum cleaner. Since I just had a blowjob from somebody else and only finished fucking her about 14 hours earlier, I last a little longer, but not much. I groan loudly as I am about to blow, expecting her to back off, as she usually did when we were married. Instead, she kind of squeezes her cheeks in and milks the jizz out. My heart is racing as I shoot in her mouth. After I pull out, she opens her mouth and shows me the load of sperm on her tongue. Catching my breath I say "Better go wash your mouth out, Shelly-baby." She gives an evil smile and very visibly and audibly swallows it! She never did that when we were married!

There's more if you are interested.
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to jimskoolaid For This Useful Post: