View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 05:35 PM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
When I returned to cabin to pick up more fireworks and Miyuki, I heard she and the neighbors son aurgue... Miyuki kept telling him she can not kiss him.. he kept asking just one more kiss....same time...

As I peaked from a small window by the rest room, I saw Miyuki's T shirts was half down exposing her breasts and his hands were masserging her right breasts... I found finally they do have sexual relashionship yet it was the neighbor's son pushing her to perform for him... Miyuki kept telling him not like this... no more like this...
It would seem the neighbor's son learned a while ago that Miyuki will do what dominating and demanding men tell her to do. He probably had seen your old boss or others telling her to service them and she did as she was told. Many wives would not take that demanding approach from their husbands, but willingly and submissively succumb to what other men tell them to do.

Hope you took some photos through the window of Miyuki being half naked and fondled by the young boy all while she protests... Did you go into the cabin? Had they recovered as though nothing was happening or did you catch them? Have you confronted Miyuki about being a hotwife for you? As she continues to play with other men you should get some fun out of it as well!

Who took the photo you just posted? Was that sent to you by one of her many lovers? You should demand more photos of her as other men have there way with her - maybe volunteer to take the phots yourself.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post: