Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Accidental exposure on purpose?
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 10:59 AM

Thanked 4,608 Times in 411 Posts
Default I believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackqx4 View Post
We had broken up about six months before. But we still hooked up occasionally, maybe for the memory and maybe for sheer cheap thrill of a hookup. Either way, there was something there still drawing us to fuck.

I was over visiting her dogs and she was hanging out. There was no sexual subtext like in other occasions, just sitting and chatting. But she was adding a sexual element to it from what she was wearing. She took an old pair of jeans and made them into cutoffs. Very short cutoffs. I hadn't really paid attention as I had seen her naked all the time. But there was this weird moment when I was sitting drinking coffee.

She came over to me and started complaining about bug bites on her legs. In the process of showing me, she puts one leg up on the chair next to me. As she did, her pussy was completely exposed. And I'm not talking about a lip. Her pussy was completely naked. Her cutoffs were cut very short and didn't really have a crotch to them any more. She had a habit of not wearing panties and today was just such a day. For about thirty seconds she is showing me the bug bites on her legs while exposing her whole pussy a few feet from my face.

It was so explicit. I could see her inner lips open a bit. She flashed me a bunch of times but I still don't know if it was intentional. My guess is any woman who is showing her vagina knows it.
...your guess is correct. Sounds like a missed opportunity.
The Following User Says Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post: