Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Accidental exposure on purpose?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 07:59 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Not related to the original thread but recent comments reminded of a similar sharing photo event. A couple years ago at a wedding reception for the daughter of a friend people were taking many photos of the goings on - the bride / groom had provided disposable cameras on each table for people to capture various momments. Of course most everybody was also using their own phones. Towards the end of the evening [and possibly after consuming a few adult beverages] the mid-late 20's woman seated next to me asked what pics I had of the evening so I gave her my phone open to the photos - I had not looked at any of the pics yet. She started scrolling through them commenting on various pics. Unintentionally I had caught a few revealing shots, DB or side boob as women were leaning over tables talking to people seated, etc. Good fun was had as she exclaimed OMG a couple times... After a couple minutes I suddenly remembered there were more than a few pics on my phone of the Mrs wearing less than what might be called appropriate wedding attire... Having promised the Mrs I would never share any pics, I quickly recovered my phone using the excuse I wanted to take more pics. In hindsight, should have let the woman continue scrolling.

Last edited by Omega88; 02-01-2018 at 08:01 AM. Reason: additional text
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post: