View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 11:38 PM

When we were on holidays I once met a black guy in the hotel bar. He was a great guy and I convinced him to look after my wife for me.My wife was still upstairs having a sleep so I rang the room and told her to put on a silk gown and wait. Since I knew that she had the gown but had forgotten the belt, I knew that the introduction would be interesting and it was. I also took her up a bottle of wine and left them to it.

It turned out that he was absolutely huge. She has reasonably sized hand but she could get her fingers halfway around it. They had a big problem with length as well so eventually as she tells it, she rode him and after a few more drinks in between attempts, managed to get him half in before he bottomed out against her womb.
It was so good that she passed out with the orgasm.

I met him in the bar after he finished and he told me most of what happened. She eventually came down to the bar walking very strangely and told me the same story so I figure its pretty true. During the time in the bar she sat with her legs widely spread even though she wasn't wearing any knickers because she was really swollen.

Even though she says it was the best she ever had and she was very stretched for about a week afterwards she now wont talk about it. This is odd because she still talks about others sex events we have both had. My take is that she'd love to do it again but doesn't want to be addicted to huge ones. From my point of view given how loose she was for the next week that's probably a good idea.

She has since then had another man who was more normal in size so the not talking is clearly not related to embarrassment or having sex with other men. I suppose the other difference is that except for the "huge guy" I have been in the room for all of them. Then again she has always stayed in the room when she has found me another woman.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to stillplayingmore For This Useful Post: