View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 03:37 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default two things from today.

One of our female neighbors came over tonight around 9pm talk to our kids about babysitting a couple of weekends from now. I want to say she's in her late 20s, early 30s, cute brunette. Anyway, she was dressed in some flannel pajama pants and a white t shirt. When she came in from the hot and muggy air into the air conditioning, it made her nipples rock hard instantly. Her shirt wasn't skin tight or see through so it wasn't totally obvious, just when she moved just right. She also had the nice braless jiggle when she moved. She stayed and chatted maybe 10 minutes or so, nipples hard the entire time.

Second story was told to my wife today who then told me. One of our friends who is normally braless signed up for a few classes at the local tech school and today was the first day back to school. Anyway, she was running late so she was literally running from the parking lot. When she got to her first class she found out they had changed the class room location but she didn't know where they moved it to. She went to the information desk and the lady working there gave her a funny stare. So after telling our friend where the class got moved to she said "you may want to put that away" while looking at her chest. During her run into school, one of her boobs had worked it's way out of her tank top. Our friend who is in her later 30s, thanked the info lady and put her boobs away, realizing quite a few people in the crowded hallway probably got a nice peek today.
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post: