View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 05:15 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe4you View Post
well these stories suck, but I do recall a guy in collage say that ..........there is no such thing as bad sex,,,, some is just better than others.......... I am now rethinking that statement.
As I read the title this was gonna be my answer. And as a few others wrote, the only answer here is divorce! Holly shit I am a very lucky man. Not only have I had 50+ years of great sex from my wife pretty much anytime I wanted it, I've had great sex from her school mate GF's and many other women over the years as my wife encouraged me and helped. And I'm not bragging. There are many women out there just waiting to be fucked and sucked. No man needs to read a book or put up with that kind of treatment. All he needs is balls.
My wife laughed when she read about the humming and sleeping wife. Okay to be honest, my wiife has hummed many times too. Hummed on my hard cock while she sucked it. And yes I've fucked her while he slept . Hell she and her GF's fucked me while I slept. My excuse was I had to go to work in the morning. As for fucking her and the GF's while they slept, Hey it was there and I had an erection. But I can't remember anyone falling asleep during sex.
As another man wrote, if you can't get it at home get it wherever you can. Life is too short and we get old too fast.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 06-17-2014 at 05:19 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: