View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 11:31 AM

For me, it was one night when I was out at a club. I am mostly a one person type of girl, preferring a relationship. But when I am single, I often get a little wild and really play the field.

I had met this chick, and she was really hot. long red hair, and this really short slinky blue dress that would let her butt poke out whenever she would turn around while we were dancing. After a couple of hours of dancing, things were getting ready to close up and we had both had quite a bit to drink, so we headed off in a taxi to her motel.

The had told me she had never been with another girl, but she wanted me too. we were getting really engaged in the taxi (and giving the driver a good show in the mirror I am sure), and within minutes of entering her room we were on the bed and I had my fingers and lips will occupied.

I was feasting on her pussy and had both hands filled with her breasts, and she was about to have her first orgasm by another girl, when I heard this "URP" noise. Looking up into her face, I saw her gulp, then suddenly spew a load of vomit straight up, landing on her face, then down her chest covering her tits and my hands.

Ewwwww! I let myself flow backwards out of bed, and sat on the floor at the foot of it as she continued to be sick for another couple of minutes. I went into the bathroom and washed my hand off from her puke, then wet a towel and brought it in to her and helped her clean up. Thankfully there was another bed so after getting her in the shower and all cleaned up I helped her crawl into it, and she was unconscious almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.

I stood there for about a couple of minutes, this was definitely not what I was expecting that night. So I cleaned myself up, got dressed, and called a taxi to take me home.

In the last 2 years I have looked for her several times, but never any luck. But by far that stands out as my worst experience.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to DevilGrrl For This Useful Post: