View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 03:01 PM

Thanked 11,565 Times in 244 Posts
Default My wife Louise

Several others have fucked Louise. First of all I was her 4th husband. The reason she was divorced was because she was fucking other men during each of her marriages. All of her husbands are white but Louise always had a fondness for black men. When I married her I didn't know about the other men, just her ex husbands. I moved to Texas to marry Louise, we had met online. Three months into our marriage a couple of guys stopped by the house. They had worked with Louise at the job she left after we were married. She introduced us to each other. I thought it was strange these two younger black men would stop by since they had just been co-workers. Louise seemed almost too friendly to them. A few weeks went by and I had started a new job. One day I decided to run back home for lunch. I had an hour so I thought I could eat quick and see my new wife in the process. There was a strange car in the driveway so i pulled in beside it and walked up to the door. It was locked so i had to find my keys and opened the door. There was Louise and the two former co-workers sitting at the table. They looked out of breath and like they were hiding something. I noticed one of them had his shoes off. I ate lunch and left back to work, somewhat suspicious. I waited a few weeks before i decided to drive by the house again during lunch. It was a Wednesday just like the last time. Sure enough, there was their car again. This time i pulled down the street and walked back to the house. I went in the back yard through the gate and over to the kitchen windows. I couldn't see much at first then i saw what i had suspected. In the living room i could see one of the black guys standing there, totally naked, and watching Louise riding the other black guy on the couch. Eventually the one standing walked closer and Louise started sucking his cock while she rode the other ones cock. So now i knew why Louise was divorced 3 times.
Attached Images

The Following 56 Users Say Thank You to jethro57 For This Useful Post: