View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 08:24 AM

Met my wife on a nude beach. It was her first time on on a nude beach and she was there with a gay friend who was a regular and wanted her to experience nudism.
He disappeared for a while with a gay friend and she was left alone to observe. I happened to walk around a large set of boulders and saw her about 50m away standing topless next to rocks staring at something or somebody behind the rocks.
She turned around and strolled off between more large boulders. She was hot looking and i started walking in the direction that she disappeared into. As i passed the rocks she just stood next too, i saw a guy sitting there with a huge hard on, an embarrassed look and cum dripping down his thigh!
Wow! That meant she was standing right next to him. My interest was peaked.
I caught up with her after a minute or so. I sc****d all my courage together and started to chat to her. She was actually very friendly and just then her gay friend joined us.
I took a chance and invited them to my house for a drink and a shower. I lived 5 min from the nude beach.
They excepted. Joy!
3 Hours later, 3 bottles of red wine and she spilled the beans when i asked. She was just strolling along, when she past the guy next to the rocks. He was wanking and did not stop when he saw her.
She said that her stomach flipped and that she slowed down to watch him.
When he realised that she was watching, the guy begged her to wank him. She declined and said she just want to watch.
He then got on his knees, shuffled over to her and started to furiously wank right up agains her. He stroked her feet and calves and she let him. He then unloaded large ropes of cum all over her feet and she loved it!
That was when i saw her for the first time.
We did not do anything further that night. I phoned her the next day and made a date. She excepted.
We were married a year later. Before the wedding i watched her getting fucked in a jacuzzi by a guy at a party.
I watched her getting finger fucked by a guy on the same nude beach i met her on.
I watched her getting fucked simultaneous by 2 guys in there 50s (she was 24) at a swing party. She LOVED it and so did i!
We have been married 11 years now and our love is as strong as ever.
I get to watch her fuck guys whenever the mood hits her. 24 To date. Blowjobs, probably another 20 odd. Finger fucked on nude beaches, nightclubs, restaurants, taxis and even on top of the Empire State Building whilst on holiday, more than 30.
Before we met she had sex with only 3 guys. The last one an American guy on holiday in Europe. She said that he planted the seed (pardon the pun!) to her future deprivation. He was loud in bed, talked constantly, describing to her scenarios where she was fucking different guys while he watched!
This started her life long fetish to fuck guys whilst being watched.
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to mella25 For This Useful Post: