View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 09:53 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Women Masturbating at Work or in Public Places

I don't mean women who diddle themselves for truckers or other such flashing. I'm talking about women who are horny and/or bored at work or other places and try to discreetly get a little rubbing in or the like. I have never personally seen a "smoking finger" proving a woman was getting her pussy going. But on a couple of occasions a woman's actions made me wonder. Anybody else ever suspected or heard of a woman doing this? Any women on here with true stories?

THE FOOT ON THE CROTCH METHOD

When I was young I read the best selling book, Everything You Wanted To Know About Sex (But Were Afraid To Ask). They discussed women's masturbation methods. One method they described was how a woman could remove her shoe and put her heel against her crotch, and discreetly rub her heel over her pussy. Years ago, there was a woman at work in her mid-to-late twenties who had a cubicle around the corner from me. She was engaged, but her fiancé lived in a different state. A couple of times I walked by her cube and noticed that she had her right shoe off, and had her right foot up on her chair between her legs, with her heel near her crotch. I never caught her in the act, but it made me wonder.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post: