Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 04:27 PM

Thanked 3,573 Times in 101 Posts
Default Photos for mechanics

This morning, I was to bring our CRV in to the Honda dealer, for a defective air bag recall on the passenger side (drivers side had already been done). On a lark, as I was headed out the door to bring the car in I grabbed a bunch of photos (from several years ago) showing full frontal nudies of my wife (complete with her face clearly shown). Some where at our backyard pool, while others were in the yard and bedroom, leaving nothing to the imagination.
I placed them at the top of the glove box, which I knew the mechanics would have to empty to exchange the air bag.

I told the service manager that I was going across the road for a coffee and would be back in the time I was told it would take (1.5 hours).

Instead, I hung around until I saw that the car had been taken in for service. From the side of the building, I could catch glimpses into the service area. Several minutes after the mechanic had been working on the car, I saw him talking to some of the other workers, and soon a small group was gathered around our car, clearly looking at something and passing around what could only have been my wife's photos. I did not want to be too conspicuous, so left to get my coffee, knowing that several guys were ogling my wife's nude photos.

The servicing took a fair bit longer than the 1.5 hours I was told, but I knew that it was receiving thorough attention.
When I picked it up, the service manager was looking at me funny, and suggested that, as the car was registered in my wife's name, perhaps she should be the one to bring it in next time for servicing. I also noticed some of the mechanics looking over at me several times.

I could hardly wait to drive off and found a parking area so I could check the photos. Sure enough, they had clearly been manhandled (out of the order I had left them in and greasy fingerprints on them) and there were even several (of the most erotic ones) missing (I had counted them).

Exciting to know her photos are out there, and I am wondering if, since they have all our personal information from our car papers, I will be hearing from anyone.

At the very least, I will be sure to send my wife to bring the car in for it's next servicing. Who knows. Maybe the car won't be the only thing to get serviced?
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to blueeyes4you For This Useful Post: