View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentip97 View Post
Newbie here and reading through so may horny stories in these categories, I don't know if this is allowed but felt like adding.
Not my wife and not at a wedding, but a couple of years back I was with my mate at his gf's 18th party.
There were a couple of boys there I didn't know ( nothing special in that) but after a few beers and some chatting it turned out they had met my mates gf on holiday earlier that year, recontacted her after and she had invited them, but not really mentioned everything to my mate..
I learned quite a lot that night and had a sort of knowitall look as my mate and ( some of) her friends carried on unaware.
Sorry if this isn't totally in keeping with thread, but it made me remember
After a bit more digging it turned out, both of the newcomers had "got with" my mates gf on her holiday ( and one of her friends too) Maybe blokey drink fuelled chats but the details I got were hot!
So actually knowing things which very few at the party did, made it all the more arousing for me. (Which I think maybe the point of this thread)
And yes, in case any of you are wondering she was (is) very attractive and I had made efforts before, but not got too far ( before she started dating my mate)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bentip97 For This Useful Post: