Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 11:43 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default This weekend

Well folks,,,

we'll be attending our "Private Swing Group" get together in Gaitlinburg, Tenn, this weekend.... if you read back a few months, our last get together was cancelled due to weather...
So this weekend we'll be at Baymont suites w/ our Swing Group Friends to party our asses offf... lol--- the Baymont said they were ok after the BIg FOREST FIRE recently...
Really nice place w/ balconys overlooking the river.. the last time we were there, there was alot of balcony sex going on!!

Reminder, our Swing Group is NOT our "select friends".... we have been members of our private swing group for well over 10 yrs. Its a group that I was asked to be a single guest yrs back, and actually met my wife there... yes we met at a swing party.

The group is very selective as to who is a member....some requirements are": very strict rules--

- STD tests on paper every 6 months...
-couples only... (guests are approved by all w/ STD tests too) - we don't really do many guests...
-no pics, no video, no nothing but enjoyable sex w/ friends.
-everyone gets along, and everyone is well known to others...
-new members are screened criminally, no DUIs, no abitual drunks, no drugs...
-financially able to participate.

Most members have been w/ the group very long term.... there are 12 couples only.. and limited to that...
we approved a recommended new couple 2 yrs ago because one couple moved to Wyoming. They were voyeur guests first for a while to be sure everyone was ok w/ it all..

Anyway thats just our groups history...if you are interested..??

The womens theme this weekend is "Summer Stuff"... most likely bikinis, tennis dresses, etc.. but anyone can wear anything they want.... the guys are just naked. Everyone gets their own room, but everyone chips in for a big double SUITE w/ jacuzzi to meet & party in together... we'll probably play, KEY PARTY on Friday nite.. the guys meet in the Suite, and pick a room key out of the hat, then go to that room for private time w/ someones random wife for the evening...sometimes we split the evening and pick out of the hat twice.. I like that way.

Our group comes from 4-5? different states, and its always considered a long weekend getaway car trip wherever we pick to go. Not everyone shows up... I think 8 couples will make it this weekend??

Depending on the amount of "thanks" will tell us if you want to hear about the weekend or not. let us know that way.
Attached Thumbnails
smok - Copy.jpg  
Attached Images

Last edited by GRITS; 05-17-2017 at 11:51 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: