Thread: Enf Fantasies
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgearfan1422 View Post
I was thinking maybe one of the women decide to wear nothing under their full body suits to make themselves lighter, perhaps the zip on the suit is damaged and starts to slide down, say the woman is a skier and wants to get a particularly good time in her event. As she starts the zip begins to slowly slide down she's going fast and the wind causes her suit to begin slipping off her shoulders, when the woman finishes the event she realizes her suit has fallen down around her ankles and everyone even the tv cameras have now seen her naked body.

Then there's those sled events like the luge or skeleton, think about how fast they actually during those events, a female athlete could maybe have a small tear in her suit and at those speeds if the suit was to somehow het caught on something it could easily rip off.

Of course there was actually a very real wardrobe malfunction at the winter Olympics this year involving a female skater so I guess a female athlete suffering an enf moment isn't just fantasy.
These are nice setups I had another thing to add to that topic: I read an article about the pscyhological side of the biathlon trials during shooting sessions, as the opponents try to destabilize each other like making noise for instance. Imagine if a contestant puts one of the sticks she uses for skiing just on the side of the suit of another contestant when she arrives at the shooting range... The other contestant finishes shooting, grabs her stuff and quickly stands up to go away...However, as her suit is nailed to the ground because of the ski stick, it rips off her body as she speeds away