View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 07:33 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts
Default Humiliated Nude Females - Scenarios

Humiliated Nude Females - Scenarios

A brief explaination:

My girl and I role play HNF (and male as well, but I know there's no interest in that sort of thing here) scenarios. We really get off on them. We're in our early 30s and have done a lot of stuff, and we need a LOT of spice to keep us interested. My girl loves to see women sexually humiliated and tormented, especially "girl next door" types, who go from modest little angels to unwilling centerfolds with nothing left to the imagination. She also likes the same happening to men also, and couples, and I'm the same way.

So here are my 3 promises for this thread, which I intend to keep adding to for a very long time:

1. No sausage, unless there's a HNF as part of the scenario.
2. No gore or violence (though, as in this first submission, gore can be "on the way".
3. No forced sex (though, again, it could be something coming later in the scenario, but I won't show it.)

First, Heather Matarazzo, who is, of course, soon to be murdered, but we see her during those moments when no less than three guys have tied her up entirely naked. The worst part of it (from my gf's POV), is that her enemies get to learn just what her nipples look like when she's excited. Generally not what you want the ones you hate to know about you.
Attached Thumbnails
Heather Matarazzo 01.jpg   Heather Matarazzo 02.jpg  

Heather Matarazzo 03.jpg   Heather Matarazzo 04.jpg  

Heather Matarazzo 05.jpg   Heather Matarazzo 06.jpg  

Heather Matarazzo 07.jpg  
The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post: