Thread: Busted by Evan
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 10:59 PM

Thanked 4,654 Times in 263 Posts
Default Part III

I said "I will show you exactly "what's the matter". I then looked around and partially zipped up being careful not to zip my balls or shaft in my zipper as that would have screwed everything up. I opened my door and walked around to her door. She watched with curiosity as I opened her door. I reached down and hit the controls to recline her seat as I stood outside her side of my Tahoe. I told her to lay back and she complied willingly.

Lynn must have known lunch would be foodless as she wearing her favorite denim skirt. This skirt allowed me quick access as we had done so many times in the past in her office, bosses office and other rooms at her work. To my surprise she wasn't wearing and panties...such a little time saver she was. So I took her right leg in my hands and swung it to the right side of the passenger seat. She slid down the seat a bit lower exposing her beautiful pussy out of the shadows of the Tahoe interior and into the bright sunlight of the noon sun directly overhead.

Lynn was meticulous about hygiene, especially when it came to her pussy and pubic hair. She would shave and wash her pussy at a minimum of twice a day if not more. her pubic hair was cropped low and in a "landing strip" that was about two inches long and no more than three quarters of an inch wide. Never did I see her with stubble. So the sight of her legs spread usually was enough to get me hard. This was no exception as my cock quickly regained its firmness as I lowered my mouth to her pussy.

I pride myself in my cunnilingus skills and used every last one in my bag of tricks to get Lynn to cum. After getting Lynn to cum I quickly asked her to step down from the truck and turn her ass to me. She quickly did and put her left foot up on the "Nerf-bar" to allow me better access. I stepped in close behind her and quickly slipped my cock inside of her very wet pussy. I started off slowly and within forty-five seconds I was pumping her like a jack rabbit. She leaned forward and rested her head on the passenger seat. This in turn gave me a better angle as it forced her ass out at me more.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ev1l0ne For This Useful Post: