Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] The first time another guy saw your SO nude with you there.
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 12:21 AM

Thanked 2,687 Times in 197 Posts

Technically, the first time my wife was seen naked was at Club O. But it was more of a "blink and you miss it" naked streak across the beach. She had removed her bikini bottom while swimming, and decided to just hold it to run back to our spot before putting it back on. It was raining too; and people had started leaving. I'm sure some people saw her, especially when the strong current pulled her in and she fell backwards with her legs wide open; but it all happened so fast that I didn't get to gauge anyone's reaction. So in my view it barely counts.

The second time was much more deliberate. A couple of years later she agreed to go to a nudist resort. She initially wore a cover-up, then went topless; then decided to switch to a towel to get in the hot-tub. After soaking for a while, getting out and wrapping herself with her towel, she walked back with me across the pool area full of naked people. And before I knew it she'd tossed her towel on a lounge chair, and declared she was "good" with hanging out naked in the pool area with everyone else.
This would be the first time everyone around would get to see and observe her fully naked. My reaction was a mix of surprise (I really hadn't expected her to "go there") and excited contentment ("Finally!! It's about damned time" lol!)
But the best part was how much she enjoyed it. Walking around the pool area naked, chatting with people, jumping in the pool and swimming; she had a great time. And as far as other men enjoying looking at her - which I could tell they did from their "approving glances" - especially when she was climbing in and out of the pool or tanning sprawled out on her lounge chair, that actually made me proud of her. Especially when she knew she was being looked at; and showed no inhibitions about it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post: