View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 08:23 PM

Thanked 1,174 Times in 64 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarh View Post
Hi Srey,
Welcome here.
Always nice to see peoples discovering themselves and trying to understand their feelings.
You have the right way of evolving. Trying and understanding what feelings it brings out of you.
It's mind opening and sexuality is always best with mind in it ;-)
For myself, I show wife's pictures to a few friends, less now, but they have seen her fully nude on several photos.
My wife knew it. Sometime she have chosen me some pics I can show them, so I think it turns her on a little too, lol !
Since then, friends have seen her nude in live and have touch her, kiss her, even on intimate areas.
That's very hot.
I try to catch pictures of theses moments everytime I can (one of them fear pictures so I don't have any) but other's allow me to shoot them naked with my wife.
I always have great time by seeing them again.
Wow that is pretty daring. I guess every personality is different. I can never see my wife allow getting touch, or let a lone see her nude. My next thing is have her be more comfortable with provacative outfits but she only feels comfortable in Miami like the picture. I wish she does it more often around friends. Thanks for the follow up!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Srey For This Useful Post: