View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 02:49 PM

Thanked 4,028 Times in 247 Posts

Right. Time to carry on.

As we all started re-arrange ourselves, a couple of blokes turned up and tried to see what was happening.
We politely told tyem it was a private play, but then we recognised one of them was someone we knew. J had played with us before and also the couple we were with. The couple invited him to have a play with them and the other bloke went away.

My wife then got her hands on van mans cock. She had a good feel and rubbed up and down it's hard length. This was the biggest cock she had played with at that time and she was making the most of it.
As she wanked it slowly, her mouth drew closer to the large head of his prick. She then opened her lips and rubbed it around them and played with her tongue on the underside and then all over the bulbous head and let it ease in her mouth as she sucked gently as she tried to fit some of the length between her wet lips.

Van man let a low moan escape from his lips, he tilted his head back and then leant forward slightly as he looked down to see my wife taking a little more of him deeper as she milked his cock with her mouth.
My wife let a low moan whisper as she got into sucking the biggest, fattest, length she had, had the pleasure to play with. Her eyes were closed as she tasted and felt her way around it. Her hand squeezed gently up and down, her mouth following on the down strokes and then slid up, going a little deeper each time.

Things were heating up now, K, her partner and the other bloke J were having a threesome and were sucking, licking, fingering and fucking all over. What a sight it was. The sounds of heavy breathing, skin hitting skin and moans of pleasure filled the still warm night air. I had the camera in my hand and took shots of my wife and van man getting really into the cock sucking. His gasps gave away that he was trying not to cum yet, this spurred my wife to suck harder. I knew what she wanted...spunk! The more there was, the more she'd try to milk into her mouth, on her face and lips.
She didn't have to wait much longer, "oh god!" van man said "where's it going to go?" meaning his cum as it started to pulse from his cock.
Opening her mouth, she wanked his cock, small globules of white spunk landed on her lips and then onto her teeth, more came out into her mouth, onto her chin and then she sank her mouth over the bell end and let the other spurts shoot into her mouth.
Gasping for breath and staring down at my wife as he spunked into her mouth, van man began to catch his breath, I snapped away taking photos and my wife took all the cum she could. As they both came to slow stop, took a few more shots and then lay my wife back shoved my cock into her mouth, fucking it as she sucked hard to get her third load of spunk.
Looking around me I saw the three others going at it as they fucked and sucked, I looked down to see my wifes lips and mouth covered in cum and then I came... I came hard! I fired into her mouth, then pulled out and wanked more onto her chin, face and lips, she took it all.
I snapped a few more shots to capture the moment. Cum was all over her face, due to it being dark it didn't look much until the flash illuminated the silvery trails and thick, milky white spunk reflected in the flash of the camera.
So, there it is. Three loads of spunk. One from K's fella, one from van man and one from me.
There sat my wife smiling sexily like the cat that had got the cream.
The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post: