View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 04:38 PM

Thanked 3,619 Times in 621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eedjut View Post
Twenty four hours later and I’m still recovering from seeing a preview of Lucy McCormick’s upcoming Edinburgh show ‘Triple Threat’. First of all an apology for not flagging this up earlier but I only became aware at the last minute. The show was downstairs at London’s Soho Theatre and they are promoting the Edinburgh shows in August. See the link for details.

hxxp://www.sohotheatre.com/whats-on/lucy-mccormick-at-the-edinburgh-fringe/

Regular readers of this thread will be aware of Lucy’s work and she spends at least half the hour long show with her bush out. However, the show is hugely more enjoyable than typical performance art nudity for no real reason. In no particular order expect power ballads, excellent choreography assisted by her two male accomplices, naked crowd surfing, coffee granules and the ‘Doubting Thomas’ segment that no one is going to forget in a hurry. I ought to mention the show is based on the life, death and resurrection of Jesus.

It was a gloriously uplifting show that got a riotous reception from the audience. I’m hoping the Soho theatre will program it back in London in due course. If you can get to Edinburgh do check it out.

You might also be interested that serial breast flasher Bridget Everett is on at the Soho Theatre till Saturday 30 July.
omg this sounds insane!! no footage??