Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] WWE - Power Hungry GM
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 01:21 AM

Monday Night RAW begins once again with GM AJ Lee skipping to ring followed closely by her enforcers Kharma & Tamina. Lillian Garcia introduces them on her way to the ring.

Lillian: Now coming to the ring AJ Lee. Along with daughter of WWE Hall of Famer “Superfly” Jimmy Snuka and the most dominate female athlete in WWE history Kharma.

As Lillian continues her introduction AJ skips over to Lillian and the time keepers table instead of going into the ring. She grabs a microphone.

AJ: What was that about Lillian? I don’t even get the respect of being called WWE Monday Night RAW General Manger AJ Lee? You gave elaborate intros to my partners here. Do you forget what I can do to you. Ask Eve, ask Layla, ask Kaitlyn, the list goes on. You can join them if you want.

Lillian: I’m only an announcer not a competitor. I don’t participate in that crap. I’ll take the quitting option over participating in any of your crazy ideas and getting exposed to all these people in South Carolina. I went to high school here, I have friends and family here. You will not embarrass me.

AJ: Quitting is no longer an option. With both Tamina and Kharma watching my back, good luck breaking free.

Lillian notices the three of them beginning to corner her and she attempts to run. However it’s too late as Kharma wraps her up in a beer hug and smashes her against the ring post. The petite Garcia never having been a wrestler is in a world of pain having been crushed by the much larger Kharma. She is unable to fight back as AJ order’s Kharma to bring Garcia to the backstage area. AJ and Tamina now enter the ring.

AJ: Now that the first business for the night is taken care of let’s get back to the real agenda.

Before AJ can continue, Alicia Fox’s music plays and she starts to walk briskly down to the ring. The fans cheer like crazy for the dark beauty Alicia Fox. Last week on RAW Eve forced Alicia into quite possibly the worst exposure yet, handcuffing her to the ring ropes before stripping her fully nude with scissors and briefly rubbing her bare, shaved pussy bringing her to the brink of orgasm on national tv before leaving her stuck in the ring nude, handcuffed, and horny.

AJ: You can stay outside the ring and say whatever you need to say.

Tamina stands on the edge of the apron in front of Alicia not allowing her into the ring.

Alicia: I don’t know why you couldn’t help me last week. The two of you and Kharma were standing right there and just watched me get embarrassed. I don’t know how I am even showing my face tonight after last week, except I want revenge. Me and Eve tonight. Add whatever crazy stipulation you want, I don’t care I just want my hands on Eve.

AJ: First of all I am a woman of my word, I told Eve she wouldn’t have any interference and I stuck by that. And if I saved you from being stripped than what do I tell the rest of the female in the back that have had to show some skin over the past few weeks. It wouldn’t be fair. However what will be fair is a tag team match tonight, you Alicia will team up with Layla. You both will be able to attempt your revenge tonight as your opponents will be Eve & Kaitlyn. And as for my “crazy” stipulation. Well for that we still have to see but you really need to be careful with your choice of words in the future because your “crazy” boss might take it the wrong way. (giggling)

Alicia looks worried realizing what AJ is willing to attempt. AJ skips past her to the back as RAW goes to commercial.

AJ is in her office. With her are Tamina & Kharma as well as Lillian Garcia tied up in a chair.

Lillian: What’s your plan for me tonight?

AJ: I still haven’t quite figured that out, but don’t worry Lillian you’re old enough to by my mother. I won’t do anything too bad, who wants to see your old ass.

Lillian spits at AJ.

Lillian: I still look good you young b*tch.

AJ: You got a feisty little attitude there. Bad move for this situation you’re only making it worse.

Suddenly there is a knock at her door.

AJ: Tamina stop standing there and answer the door.

Tamina goes to answer the door and as she opens it, she stops and just looks at AJ with a huge smile on her face.

AJ: Who is it?

Tamina: You’ll love this. Just what you’ve been waiting for.

Tamina pulls the door open all the way to reveal Natalya and Beth Phoenix.

AJ: Ahh, my two favorite blondes. Welcome back. That didn’t take long.

Beth: Nobody’s back yet. We see how high the ratings are and realize it may be a while. Vickie still won’t cave but we figured we should at least see what you expect of us to get our job’s back.

AJ: This is just what I have been waiting for. From the second the three of you walked off stage I knew I would make you pay. You will have an Evening Gown match tonight here on RAW.

Natalya: That’s all? The way you just built that up I was expecting way worse. I’m in.

Beth: I want to be scene as an athlete but it definitely could be worse. I’ve watched the last few weeks and I am sure glad I’m not any of the other girls so far.

AJ: See you girls in the ring at 10. You will truly get to EARN your jobs back. (AJ breaks out giggling)

Beth and Natalya leave her office, showing slight discomfort at what AJ might have in store.

The 10 PM hour of Monday Night RAW begins with a new highlight video for AJ’s new punishment system. Shown in the video is shots of Eve, Layla, Alicia, Kaitlyn, Naomi, Cameron, and Rosa in states of undress. However instead of including the nudity the shots are all censored with photos of AJ’s laughing face. As the video ends AJ is shown in the ring with Kharma standing beside her.

AJ: We have a real fun night planned for you fans here in South Carolina. First up we have an evening gown match featuring “The Glamazon” Beth Phoenix and Natalya to earn their jobs back. Next up we will have a tag match with Layla and Alicia facing off against Kaitlyn and Diva’s Champion Eve. And finally we have a special main event segment featuring your hometown star Lillian Garcia.

The fans cheer wildly excited for all the segments but especially for ring announcer Lillian Garcia. Lillian having gone to high school locally had invited some family and former friends from high school that she had lost contact with over the years. Now them and the WWE universe were going to get a chance to see her exposed.

AJ: Let’s get things started with our evening gown match. To give an idea of what I expect let’s take a look at the first ever Evening Gown Match in WWE history featuring Sable and Luna Vachon.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x76...?search_algo=2
AJ: Damn. Now Sable had some huge fake tits, but they sure looked nice. If you notice though, Sable may have lost the match but she didn’t stop the removing of clothes there. Beth and Natalya, you better take note if you want to get your job back.

Beth Phoenix’s music hits and she comes out onto the stage wearing a full length sparkling black evening gown. It accentuates the curves of her hips and breasts while her strong arms and shoulders are on display. She makes her way down the aisle and into the ring. Natalya follows her out also with full length dress on. While both Beth and Natalya are the cream of the crop when it comes to in ring ability in the Diva’s divison, Beth is the slightly strong one, while Natalya has a better body with slightly curvier hips and much larger breasts.

AJ: Since you two are friends, I’m making this for a Diva’s Title shot next week to make sure you

The bell rings as AJ, Kharma, and Tamina exit the ring. Natalya and Beth being experienced wrestlers and having never competed in an Evening Gown match lock up as if in a normal match. Both women take opportunities gaining an advantage as they wrestle a normal match without trying to strip each other. After about two minutes of action Natalya goes for a pinfall attempt on Beth. When the referee doesn’t count Natalya looks up confused before the ref reminds her that there are no pinfalls in this match.

AJ: Start stripping, or I send in Kharma and Tamina to help you girls along.

Natalya picks Beth up off the canvas and throws her off the ropes. As Beth bounces off the rope Natalya bends over to attempt a back body drop but Beth pulls up and delivers a knee to Natalya. Natalya falls back against the ropes and Beth follows her with some kicks to the torso. Natalya bends over clutching her ribs in pain, Beth grabs her and sticks her head between her thighs as if in position for a piledriver. Instead of performing a move though Beth begins to pull up on Natalya’s dress from the bottom. Not wasting time Beth quickly jerks the dress up above Natalya’s waist revealing her tanned muscular legs and her ass clad in a pair of panties exposing just the bottom of her cheeks. Beth continues pulling up exposing Natalya’s torso. Beth almost had Natalya’s dress removed just needing to pull it up over her breasts and head to win. Natalya begins to fight back at this point, trying to protect her modesty. Natalya flips Beth over her head and sending Beth to her back. As Natalya stands up her dress bunches at her waist leaving her panties and legs exposed to the eyes of the crowd and their flash bulbs going off. Natalya is enjoying the attention and cheers as she had always been somewhat shy about her legs always wrestling in full length tights as opposed to something shorter showing off her legs.

Natalya now stomps on Beth a few times before climbing on top of her in a mounted position. Natalya goes for the opposite attack starting to pull down Beth’s shoulder straps. Natalya quickly pulls the top down past Beth’s medium sized breasts, bringing her white bra into view. Beth shrieks in embarrassment as this is the most skin she has shown in a wrestling ring. The bra pushed up her breasts and showed a lot of cleavage. Without having much advance notice of the match Beth didn’t have ideal underwear with her and the bra she was wearing allowed a lot of flesh to be visible. Natalya now picks Beth up and irish whips her into the corner. Natalya follows her into the corner with a back elbow. Beth however realizing how vulnerable she has become rolls out of the ring to take a breather.

Both women are now partially undressed, Beth showing her top half and Natalya showing her bottom. Both of them seem to be stalling Beth on the outside not doing anything and Natalya standing in the ring not trying to force the action. Kharma and Tamina now approach Beth outside of the ring. Beth backs away but as she is distracted Natalya rolls out of the ring behind her and before Beth even knows she is there Natalya finishes pulling Beth’s dress down past her ass, hips, and knees leaving her dress bunched at her feet. Beth is wearing boy shorts as she doesn’t like skimpy underwear. She is mortified trying to cover up as best she can.

AJ: DON’T RING THE BELL!!!!!! DON’T RING THE BELL!!!!!

Natalya: What do you mean? I won the match.

AJ: I don’t know. Did you win the match? Do you think you have done enough to earn a title match with Eve next week? Do you think you and Beth did enough to earn your jobs back?

Natalya: Yeah. You asked for an evening gown match and her I am with my panties exposed and Beth over there is down to only bra and panties. (Beth blushes even more as it is pointed out and the fans cheer loudly)

AJ: I don’t know. I just think there needs to be more, if you catch my drift. Keep taking off clothes of each other and I’ll let you know who won.

Natalya and Beth both outside of the ring next to each other look at each other and not sure what to do. Suddenly both of them start wildly throwing punches at each other desperately trying to gain an advantage. Beth wearing such a skimpy bra feels her tits bouncing wildly with every move. She starts concentrating on making sure her breasts don’t fall out of her bra that she allows Natalya to get the upper hand. Natalya picks Beth up and delivers a bodyslam on the floor, knocking the wind out of Beth. Natalya rolls Beth back in the ring and as she tries to follow her in Kharma and Tamina corner her.

AJ: Natalya I just don’t think its fair that you still have your bra covered with that pesky dress while Beth is worrying about her boobs falling out of her skimpy bra.

Tamina and Kharma now tear the dress right from Natalya’s body showing off her humongous tits in a well fitting bra. Still showing cleavage she doesn’t have to worry quite as much as Beth as her D tits are firmly in her bra. Flash bulbs start going like crazy trying to get shots of both blonde bombshell divas in only their bras and panties. Beth in the ring seems embarassed with each click of the camera that goes off as her muscular tanned legs and breasts feel exposed being only in underwear. Conversely Natalya seems to be enjoying all the attention that she is receiving practically posing for shots and pointing her ass out towards peoples cameras. Natalya distracted by the attention suddenly gets hit on the outside of the ring by Beth delivering a flying body press to the outside from the ring.

Beth gains a huge upper hand as Natalya hardly hits her head against the floor. Beth hops up on her feet and the crowd chairs absolutely crazy as the flash bulbs continue to go off even more frequently. Beth doesn’t understand why the fans seem to be chanting louder for her but it gives her more courage even though she is revealed. Suddenly she realizes why the fans were cheering as both of her breasts fell completely out of her bra on her dive out of the ring. Beth quickly pulls her bra back up over her breasts and nipples but it’s too late as the crowd in the arena and the audience had already gotten a clear shots of her perky breasts with little pink nipples. She is also the first diva exposed so far to have tan lines when her top is removed showing how embarrassed Beth is to take her top off in any situation even in a tanning booth.

AJ: Now you get the idea Beth. No need to cover up. We all liked what we saw.

After the initial shock and embarrassment wears off Beth becomes rabidly pissed at her situation. She reaches down and picks Natalya up off the floor. She rolls Natalya into the ring quickly following her in. Beth now throws Natalya into the ropes managing to tie her up using the top and middle ropes. Natalya is now spread back against the ropes as her large bra clad breasts point into the air. Beth grabs a microphone.

Beth: Is this what you want AJ? Huh you want to turn it all into a tits and ass show again. Well if that’s what all you want, that’s what you’ll get. Sorry Nattie.

Beth reaches out and unclasps Natalya’s bra right between her breasts. Her breasts quickly bounce free as her bra drops to the mat. Her real and large breasts jiggle in almost perpetual motion as she wiggles trying to break free. Her large pink nipples are erect on her chest as the cold air of the arena chills her body.

Beth: Happy you all got a good look at Natalya’s great real tits. That’s all I’m showing though. I refuse to do anymore.

Beth unties Natalya from the ropes as Natalya quickly does her best to cover her breasts with her hands as she sprints to the back.

AJ: Beth, you earned your title shot for next week. But Eve won’t be the only one wrestling topless, if you want your title shot you will have to join Eve in wrestling with your bare flesh on display.

Beth turns very red as she realizes that this week was only the precursor to the real nightmare to come next week.

Coming back from commercial break AJ is in the ring still with Tamina and Kharma. AJ signals for Kharma to go to the back. Kharma quickly disappears behind the curtain and then reemerges with Lillian Garcia tied up and over her shoulder. Kharma dumps Lillian into the ring.

AJ: We need ring announcing for our next match here is the info that you need Lillian.

Kharma unties Lillian’s hands as AJ hands Lillian a few index cards. Lillian quickly looks them over looking confused.

Lillian: I can’t say this stuff. I’m friends with the other divas.

AJ: Read everything exactly as written and I will lessen your punishment. However if you don’t do what I say not only will I strip you here in the ring but I’ll make sure you orgasm on national televsion.

The crowd cheers hoping to see AJ push her experiment even further, but Lillian doesn’t push it any further wanting to avoid as much embarrassment as she can.

Lillian: Introducing first the wettest pussy in the WWE, Alicia Fox.

Lillian looks embarrassed having to deliver that introduction of Alicia. Alicia comes out from the back looking pissed off. She is wearing her normal wrestling tights showing off a lot of leg as well as some cleavage and her torso. As she walks to the ring instead of her normal video playing on the Titan-Tron it shows shots of her from the week before of her being stripped fully nude and brought to the brink of orgasm. Once Alicia makes it to the ring she yells something at Lillian that couldn’t be heard but causes Lillian to take a step back from her.

Lillian: And her partner, the best ass in the WWE, Layla.

Layla comes out from behind with a smile on her face. She always knew she had the best ass and even though AJ was looking for just another way to embarrass them she enjoyed the compliment. The fans chant “Shake Your Ass” to Layla. Being a little more daring than normal due to all the exposure she turns her back towards the crowd to jiggle the little amount of ass cheek sticking out the bottom of her shorts. Her fun is quickly interrupted though as she faces the Titan-Tron her normal video switches to a shot from two weeks ago showing Layla rolled up for a pin by Layla fully nude and showing off every inch of her vagina and asshole to the fans. Seeing the video on the large screen brings back the shame of her exposure and she quickly walks down to the ring and gets in.

Lillian: And their opponents, first, the most muscular set of legs with the fakest set of tits in the WWE, Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn comes out on the stage and waits there for her partner to join her. She knows that almost every diva in the ring would like nothing more than to remove her wrestling gear from her body once again and display off her body for the live crowd. While she waits the fans at least get a look at highlights of her prior exposure showing her fake tits and spread and exposed vagina at the hand of Layla from the week before.

Lillian: And her partner, the best set of tits in the WWE, Diva’s Champion, Eve Torres.

Eve quickly joins her partner at the top of the stage. Her entrance video now features multiple shots of her exposed tits bouncing around. The fans chant “We Want Pussy” to Eve, as even though she has spent the most total amount of time exposed of all the divas, out of the four divas in the match she is the only one who has managed to keep her womanhood covered. Kaitlyn and Eve make their way to the ring. Eve quickly grabs the microphone from Lillian.

Eve: (facing AJ) I just want to make it clear that I am wrestling with my top ON tonight. You said the I had to defend my title topless, but this isn’t a title match and you don’t have the leverage to make me expose myself this week. (the fans boo)

AJ: You’re right Eve. You get to keep your modesty this week. As do all four of you girls. (the fans booing gets louder) The game we are playing tonight is going to be a fun one. The rules are that each team has to select either top or bottom. And simply whichever side wins that will be the part of Lillian that will be exposed.

Lillian steps forward to protest, but Kharma approaches her and Lillian quickly backs off.

Alicia: I want our team to represent the bottoms.

AJ: That’s fine so if Alicia and Layla lose than we will get to see Lillian’s sweet, tanned legs, ass, and vagina and if Eve and Kaitlyn win than she will have to ditch her top and display her cute, small tits for all of us.

The fans cheer realizing that Lillian will be showing a lot of skin very soon.

AJ: Finally and most importantly, I, AJ Lee, the General Manager will be the Special Guest Referee to keep everyone in line.

AJ drops the mic and suddenly starts unbuttoning her white button up dress shirt. The fans start to chant “Show Your Tits” not sure what AJ is doing. As she pulls the shirt off her body and shoulder though the fans are disappointed to see AJ wearing a half cut off referee shirt showing off her nice flat stomach. However it doesn’t expose anymore skin than what she used to wear as an active participant as a wrestler just a few months ago. She also removes her tiny skirt that was cut off half way down her thighs, but once again the fans hopes are dashed as she is wearing black hot pants once again similar in size to her former wrestling attire.

AJ: I don’t know how many times I have to tell you fans these wh*r*s will be your eye candy. I am far too classy to take my clothes off for you drooling idiots. (while some fans boo, there is some scattered cheering as well as the fans know that AJ is the one exposing all the other divas week in and week out). Now let’s get this match started so all you fans here in South Carolina get a chance to see your hometown favorite Lillian Garcia show some skin.

AJ signals for the bell to ring. Eve and Kaitlyn can’t decide who they want to start the match, while Layla steps forward to start the match for her team.

Layla: I want Eve. Give me Eve.

Eve tries to exit the ring and let Kaitlyn start the match. She already knows what Layla has in mind. After being stripped fully nude by both Kaitlyn and Eve two weeks ago and having every inch and crevice of her body exposed she returned the favor to Kaitlyn last week before warning Eve that she was coming for her. The fans also have clued onto this fact and begin chanting “We Want Eve’.

AJ: Eve, if there is one thing I am good at as GM its giving the fans what they want, and they want you so start the match.

Eve starts to protest, but realizes that with AJ her argument is pointless. Before Eve has a chance to ready herself Layla runs at her and tackles her down to the mat. Layla grabs Eve by the hair and starts smashing the back of Eve’s head against the mat. Alicia is yelling to Layla begging to be tagged in as Eve also exposed her last week and she also would like to return the favor. Layla picks Eve up off the mat and irish whips her into her corner, allowing Alicia to grab Eve from behind by the throat putting her in a sleeper hold . Layla approaches the defenseless Eve and grabs her bottoms and immediately pulls them down her legs. The fans roar with approval as Eve’s thong clad, round ass comes into display for all the fans to see. Eve tries screaming but it’s useless as she is quickly losing oxygen being in the sleeper hold. AJ begins counting to five while warning Alicia to release the hold. Alicia releases the hold at four and pushes Eve from behind towards the middle of the ring.

With her trunks bunched at her ankles after Layla pulled them down, Eve stumbles forward and falls flat on her face. Flash bulbs go off all over the arena as Eve’s almost completely bare ass except just the tiniest of thongs is point straight up in the air. AJ points to Layla to back off as AJ approaches Eve and pulls Eve’s trunks off her legs and down past her feet. She now tosses them into the crowd, where a fight quickly breaks out as everyone tries to get Eve’s used ring gear.

AJ: I can’t have you hurting yourself due to an unsafe working environment Eve so I figured it was best to remove the danger.

Eve is still on the mat as Layla tags in Alicia. Alicia runs in and kicks the downed Eve in the back of the head. Alicia now runs over to the opposite corner delivering a punch to Kaitlyn knocking her off the apron. Kaitlyn quickly hops back onto the apron and into the ring trying to attack Alicia. Layla re-enters the ring as well trying to help her teammate. AJ starts to lose control of the match as all four women are now in the ring fighting with each other. It also allows for quite a site as three fully clothed divas are in the ring with Eve who while still wearing her top and thong has her ass, hips, and legs on display for everyone to see. All four divas continue to brawl while AJ struggles to regain control. Layla clothesline Eve out of the ring and to the floor. Layla follows her out to the floor and continues on the attack hitting Eve’s head against the ring post. Layla now grabs the sides of Eve’s thong and begins to pull up giving her a wedgie. The more Layla pulls up the fabric disappears into Eve’s ass and vagina making more and more of her flesh visible to the fans. The jolt of the wedgie though snaps Eve out of her daze, Eve quickly kicks back into Layla’s gut in desperation before her thong gets fully ripped from body and showing more skin than she has shown before.

After the hard kick to her stomach Layla is doubled over in pain Eve takes the opportunity to deliver a hard powerbomb on the floor to Layla. The few fans in the front row were lucky to get a perfect view of Eve’s round ass and the full outline of her most intimate areas as she bent over to deliver the slam as she had yet to fix her thong which was still jerked up. Layla is now down on the mat with the wind knocked out of her and unable to defend herself. Eve takes this opportunity to embarrass Layla once more as she reaches down and unzips Layla’s top from behind. She quickly yanks the top from Layla’s body before Layla even realizes that she was being stripped once again. Eve now picks the still dazed Layla up off the mat with her large tits bouncing all over. Eve now slams her Layla’s forehead against the guardrail separating the fans from the action, but giving the fans in the front row the most up close view of one of the divas tit’s yet. Seeing how excited the fans are at the closeness of the action this gives Eve the idea to just throw Layla over the guard rail into the crowd. Layla not knowing what to do runs through the crowd topless, she tries desperately to cover her large tits as she runs but due to the speed that she was running they bounce too much to truly cover. The fans all through those sections of the arena get a view of Layla they couldn’t have possibly imagined.

With Layla disappearing through the crowd Eve now reentered the ring where Kaitlyn and Alicia have continued to brawl. Eve attacks Alicia from behind allowing both her and Kaitlyn to continue to beat down on her. AJ has chosen to be more of a front row spectator at this point rather than referee and is just allowing the beat down to continue. Eve now grabs a microphone.

Eve: So you fans on this side of the ring got a very special show as you got to see Layla up close and personal as she ran through the crowd. (Eve now turns around facing the other side of the arena.) Now you fans weren’t so lucky as it was on the other side of the arena. So instead of seeing Layla’s large real tits and dark brown nipples being exposed up close, you will get to see Alicia’s large real breasts and dark brown nipples exposed up close. Fair trade off right? (the crowd cheers)

Eve and Kaitlyn continue to beat down on Alicia and throw her out of the ring. Alicia’s shirt ties in the front so Kaitlyn grabs Alicia’s arms from behind as Eve begins to remove Alicia’s shirt. Quickly her large breasts pop into view. Kaitlyn makes sure to bounce her up and down from behind allowing her tits to jiggle wildly out of control for the fans in the front row. After letting her tits bounce for the fans for fifteen seconds they throw her into the crowd the same way Eve did to Layla, Alicia is forced to run through the crowd with her large tits bouncing up close for all the fans too see.

Eve and Kaitlyn begin to celebrate as they seem to be the victors of the match. Suddenly Kharma attacks Kaitlyn and begins to beat her down. Eve still in only a tiny thong and her normal wrestling top is left alone and walks away not wanting to upset the larger woman while in such a vulnerable clothing situation. Eve runs to the back her bare ass jiggling all the way. Tamina is still watching over Lillian who realizes that if Eve and Kaitlyn truly did win the match, then her bare legs, ass, and vagina will be on display for all the fans in South Carolina.

AJ: Lillian, unfortunately there was no winner of the match as it was not a stripping match, it was supposed to be a normal match and there was no pinfall. What that means is that you won’t be stripping off your top OR bottom tonight. (the fans boo) You will be stripping off BOTH your TOP AND BOTTOM. (fans cheers wildly). And due to these wh*r*s not even being able to keep their clothes on, on a night that I was going to allow it one of them has to suffer and since Eve, Layla, and Alicia all have been exposed tonight Kaitlyn will be getting her own special punishment tonight as well.

Lillian begins to protest, but Tamina shoves her back into her seat not allowing her to go anywhere as RAW goes to a commercial.

RAW comes back with AJ in the ring still in her tiny referee gear. On her either side is Tamina holding onto Lillian from behind and Kharma who is holding onto Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn is in her norma wrestling attire showing off plenty of cleave and leg as well as showing off her torso. Lillian is wearing a tight half shirt showing off just a little bit of her stomach and a short mini skirt that ends a few inches above her knees. Lillian also has knee high black boots on.

AJ: So we have a special treat for you fans here in South Carolina tonight. Both my former best friend Kaityn who is a whorish backstabber and your hometown celebrity Lillian Garcia. There will be no frills to this, just a straight striptease for each women.

Music starts to play as Tamina lets go of Lillian and Kharma lets go of Kaitlyn.

AJ: Dance! Enjoy Yourself!

Kaitlyn having been exposed already in the ring starts to play to the crowd a little bit and seems to be enjoying herself. Meanwhile, Lillian is standing in the ring frozen in fear as she feels every set of eyes in the building on her, waiting for her to remove clothing. Kaitlyn slowly slides a strap down each shoulder allowing a lot of cleavage to come into view. Before she continues to remove her top she slides her wrestling trunks down to her ankles bending perfect at the waist allowing her full moon to be seen by the fans behind her and the full top of her big round fake breasts to come into view for the fans in front of her. Kaitlyn still enjoying herself unsnaps her top from the back while still clutching the front of her shirt to her chest. The fans are cheering as Kaitlyn only in a thong teases them without showing her tits. Kaitlyn now stops dancing and looks over at the still fully clothed Lillian.

Kaitlyn: You’re not seeing anymore of me until we see some of Lillian.

Lillian is turning red knowing that soon she will have to start removing clothing. The music still playing Lillian starts shuffling awkwardly side to side trying to build up the courage. After a few moments of contemplation Lillian finally removes her skirt showing off her tanned thighs to the crowd as well as her black bikini style panties not showing off much of her tiny ass. The fans cheer which starts to give Lillian a little more confidence as she removes her top. Lillian is now in her matching black bra and panties as well her knee high boots that she has kept on. Lillian while scared at first is showing a little bit more confidence realizing that she is not showing much more than she would show when on the beach. She continues to dance getting a little more into it as she slides her bra straps down over her shoulders. The fans can see that she doesn’t have large tits hidden under there but are still curious what they look like underneath her bra. Lillian now unsnaps her bra while still shyly holding it to her chest. Both her and Kaitlyn are now in the same position of being only in their panties and holding their top to their chest ready to drop and expose their tits to the world.

Both women look at each other and mouth “Same Time”. Each women take a deep breath and remove their hands from their chest letting their tops falls to the ground and their tits to be exposed to the eyes of millions and tons of camera flashes. Kaitlyn’s tits now exposed for the second week in a row are large fake tits that sit proudly on Kaitlyn’s chest and little pink nipples right in the middle. Kaitlyn turns around in the ring letting fans on all sides of the arena to get clear views of her tits. Lillian’s has smaller pointy tits that have a nice tan to them. This is Lillian’s first time topless in the ring and the fans are loving seeing her body exposed as she doesn’t have the same model type features compared to the other divas. Lillian and Kaitlyn both play to the crowd somewhat as they realize the fans hold the vote for who will expose themselves further.

AJ: Don’t forget ladies. You still have some more clothing to remove.

Neither girl looks excited at the prospect of removing their panties. Kaitlyn accepts the inevitable and unties her thong from the side pulling it from her body and allowing her shaved bare vagina to be exposed to the live RAW audience once again. Kaitlyn is now left standing awkwardly in the ring fully nude as Lillian stalls from taking off her panties. She is wishing that she had a tie on the side of her panties like Kaitlyn’s did so that she wouldn’t have to bend over while she removed her panties and showing all her most intimate areas. She realized the only way that she would be able to minimize exposure would be to remove her knee high boots. As she begins to unzip her first boot down the side AJ yells on the microphone.

AJ: NO!!! LEAVE THE BOOTS ON!!!

Lillian accepts her fate and starts to slide her panties down her legs allowing her untanned, slender ass to come into view. Quickly in the front Lillian’s fairly large brown bush comes into view with her thick pussy lips sticking out through the hair. Once the panties get to the boots, Lillian struggles to get the panties around the boots. As she struggles more she arches her back forward more and more allowing the full view of her ass and pussy to come into view to the fans behind her. Lillian is starting to panic realizing that she is exposing all of her most intimate areas to the crowd. Suddenly, she loses her balance and falls forward with her bare ass still in the air, making sure that all the fans behind her definitely get a clear view of her ass and vagina. As she regains her footing and finally slides her panties off she spreads her legs so wide, now giving all the fans in front of her a full view of her spread vagina. Lillian is devastated as she can see the faces of people she recognizes right in front of her staring at her legs open with her vagina on full display. Lillian finally regains her footing and struggles to cover her body with her hands as she is left only in her knee high boots. Kaitlyn is standing next to her just as nude, but much more confident than Lillian is. Finally, after standing there for a few moments that felt like a hours Lillian and Kaitlyn run to the back.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dustybrady For This Useful Post: