View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 09:01 AM

Default Love this topic

I love this topic !!!
Hope you enjoy my story.
Wife and I are both very conservative but it turns me on to think of her being sexual with others or hearing about her sexual history. We met in college and have been together since. She had boyfriends in HS and did some petting etc... but always maintained I was her first, so even though we weren’t virgins when we married I was told I was the one who took her virginity.
Found a diary of my wife after we married and I flipped thru it. Read a story of her first boyfriend she met on vacation at her sisters house when she was mid teens of how they were making out in downstairs basement and that he squeezed her titties while kissing her and he pulled her hand to his cock which he had taken out of his pants and she hadn’t realized it. He talked her into kissing and then sucking it and he shot his load in her mouth. Diary said “it tasted good and I swallowed it all.”
Fast forward to the next summer where she had a steady boyfriend at home and they “petted” frequently. She sucked his cock almost every date and let him squeeze her tits but he could never get inside her panties. On the night of Sr prom she let him undress her and he ate her pussy for the first time and she described how he made her cum with his tongue. Well after that they both did oral quite a bit and she described I detail what they did and a lot about his dick and what it was like. It was average I shape and size. After they dated for about a year one evening they were getting hot and heavy and he was between her legs rubbing the shaft of his cock along her c*nt slit simulating fucking but she was adamant to stay a virgin before marriage. In the heat of the moment he was humping the shaft along her slit and he humped just a little too frenetically and the head “caught” under her hood and is cock slid inside of her c*nt. She screamed and cried and he pulled out quickly and that ended their fun for a quite a while and no more grinding on her for him. Now after all that she will to this day say I took her virginity but truthfully that dudes cock was fully inside my young wife’s c*nt fully and firmly if only for a second or two.
That relationship ended and then for a year or so she didn’t date but went to a lot of clubs and dances with her best friend (her Mom) which I found quite odd but exciting. Not a big town so no real clubs to hang out in but Mom was widowed and single and they pull typically go to a couple of local hotel lounges that had a dance floor and dance with much older guys. Diary said she didn’t fuck any of them but she sucked a lot of cocks.
We met and started dating and she sucked my cock on first date and I fucked her on the second. We got engaged and married two years later.
15 years after married and with two small kids she told me she had to confess something to me. She then confessed with great emotional stress that she actually had cheated on me on two occasions. One right before we married and another within a year of being married. I was clueless. Each of the men were considerably older. I was very upset and our marriage almost ended. But now it makes my cock so hard I could burst my pants and have at times involuntarily cum in my pants while thinking about her cheating and the how’s and who’s of it all coming out.
I have never cheated on her.
If interested in other stories or want to chat feel free to PM and maybe we can swap emails if that is allowed at this site. I love to talk about her and even willing to share a few photos of her body, no face, though, with those that are willing to share the sexual history and photos of their SOs. I’d love to watch an older man stick a large uncut cock into my wife’s pussy and make her squirm until they both explode. Prhoar !!!!!!!
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Phizzler For This Useful Post: