View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 07:47 PM

Default Housewives

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro57 View Post
After seeing this I talked to Louise's ex husband before me to find out how long this has been going on. Wayne told me it ended for him when he came home early from a insurance seminar in Atlanta. He walked in and seen Louise's clothes all over the floor. Then he heard a faint sound coming from down the hallway. As he walked towards their bedroom he could hear it was the bed squeaking and Louise moaning. Just as Wayne made it to the bedroom door he heard a man's voice say, "Oh yeah baby, I'm cumming, i'm cumming you little sl*t." He looked in and saw a big black guy on top of Louise, and he was fucking her furiously. Louise had her legs wrapped tightly around his waist and her arms around his back. Wayne told me he filed for a divorce the next day.
Love housewives that have that clean wholesome look. Never imagine somehow someone got them hooked on taking huge blackcocks. I say stay married and enjoy the ride. Love to watch them tear her up and she will love being able to be open about her tastes. Fun marriage.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 14sailor For This Useful Post: