View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 05:14 PM

Location: "The Falls" Texas. Occasional trips to Oklahoma City.
Thanked 5,185 Times in 317 Posts
Default How many??

Well...... with my present wife only three that I'm sure of. One of those was her late 1st husband and the other was a mutual friend..... I make 3.

My late 2nd wife...... Ohhhhhhh my goodness! I know before she left high school that her and her best friend (female) screwed the entire football team. She went for a plane ride with another guy and joined the mile high club in a little Cessna. Basically anyone who caught her eye and could hold her interest intellectually after that was a possibility. All they had to do was accept her invitation. She found one guy on line who had a massive dick...... and arranged to fuck him just to see if she could take it....... she did.... right up to the balls. She would plan our vacations around people she found on adult sites so we'd have different people to fuck every night. Sometimes couples..... other nights a single guy or gal for us. She loved cock, loved to watch men jack off, and seriously loved to watch them cum.... especially if they unloaded on her tits and face. We had six well screened guys over one Saturday. They all had to jack off and cum on her first so she could get the most out of them. Three on each side stroking their cocks while she played with their balls and butts.... all the while encouraging them to try to all cum at once and to aim for her titties and face. When they all finally started shooting on her SHE had an orgasm from the excitement! After a quick shower to clean up she was open to whatever they wanted and in any hole. She was sore for days after that weekend.

1st wife...... actually my first wife knew my current wife.... we used to swing and swap on weekends. So my current wife's husband had fucked her many times. The same friend that fucked my current wife also fucked my first wife so they all shared those partners. Over the years I think she screwed at least 7 other guys, that I know of anyway. We had a male room-mate for a year or so and he joined us in bed almost every night. Loved to watch her ride his dick. Basically if she found someone we knew to be attractive to her I'd figure out how to get them over so she could have her fun with them. I never minded because I simply loved to watch her fuck.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to pete387joe For This Useful Post: