View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 08:43 PM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 77 Posts

I've posted this elsewhere so this is a copy paste, still my experience though.

Not quite the same but here's my story.

Every word of the following incident is true with absolutely no exaggeration anywhere. It happened quite a few years old back when I was in school. To avoid divulging details, I will refrain from saying what kind of a school it was except that it was a health related profession and it was outside of the United States. In the first year of my program one of the subjects that we had was Physiology which had two sections one was the coursework and then there was the applied section. This was the part where we actually learned techniques which would be later applied in clinical settings. This involved learning to draw blood, doing various blood counts so on and so forth.

For the ease of handling a large group of students that we were, the applied section classes were usually divided into groups of two with each group doing one half of the session and then the two groups would switch. The particular health profession I was in was for some reason always dominated by females, so when the two groups were created I was the only male among 18 people. As much as I hated being the only guy versus 17 girls retrospectively I think I got lucky as most of these were good looking chicks with great bodies. The ones who weren’t very good looking still had very doable bodies and there were a few who were not good looking nor did they have great bodies, but they still had decent tits (fat tits are still decent tits )

So this one particular afternoon we were supposed to learn about testing the common reflexes and artificial respiration methods. Now you may think that this is going down the mouth to mouth route, but let me assure you it isn’t. Our school didn’t believe in using dummies and usually picked a few students from each group each year to act as volunteer dummies. This was limited to males because it was assumed that males are devoid of shame anyways. Now I being the only male in my group meant I was going to have 17 females use me to practice methods and techniques they were doing for the very first time.

To make a long story short, after finishing the reflexes we started with the artificial respiration. I remember one particular technique involved standing (or sitting, as the case may be) at the victim’s head with the victim in the supine position and bending over and holding the arms at the wrist, raising them toward oneself and extending them over the victim’s head (I think it's called Sylvester's method). This was followed by bringing the arms back to the sides by adduction of the arms (or something thereof, I reckon this was/is an obsolete method and this is too long back, I have since moved on to different things).

I was an examination table and when the girl’s started practicing this on me one by one, I soon realized what was to come. They would all stand at my head and in most cases their breasts would be resting inches above my forehead and eyes. In case of the shorter girls, their breasts would be on top of my forehead and in case of some of the fat tits; they would literally be on my face. May be it was the fact that they didn’t have a choice, or that there were only females in the room or that even the instructor was a female or simply because this was an academic exercise none of them seemed bothered by this.

Whenever they would bend over to reach my arms, they would essentially mash their boobs in my face. To this day I fondly remember the softness of the boobs, and the delicate feminine scents associated with them. This would be repeated while the adducted my arms too. They had to repeat this a few times before they got it, so each girl would rub her boobs on my face about 4-6 times. In a lot of cases I remember that by the last attempt I could feel the erect nipples grazing my cheeks through their tops. At some point I tried to be a good guy and would move my head to a side, which only made it worse as most boobs or erect nipples would graze past my lips now. Some girls I discovered had very prominent tubercles of Montgomery and these had a particular distinct sensation when they brushed past my lips (or at least I think they were tubercles of Montgomery). To be honest while this was happening a part of me was embarrassed, while a part of me enjoyed it. Retrospectively, all of me enjoys this especially when I think about how all of this happened right under the supervision of the female instructor – a person of authority, and how at least some girls were definitely embarrassed. I also had fun sharing this with other guys in my cohort and to make them jealous by telling them that I had basically motor boated and nuzzled every single chick they fantasized about and could tell who had what kind of titties or who wore really heavy padding in her bra. I sometimes think if those girls think about it now, most likely they don’t. It’s still a fond experience for me though, after all it's not every day that you get smothered with 17 pairs of tits for a good 45 minutes every day.
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to pulsarad For This Useful Post: