Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] How many unique pussies have you fucked?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 02:12 AM

Default An interesting thread

I am really glad I came across this thread. To me, each and every woman surely has a unique pussy and a very unique way of fucking. Besides, in many cases, they have a very interesting and fun personality.

Like when the WIFE found out that her husband found out that he was fucking another woman. She asked him furiously if the other woman was better than me. The right answer is that no, she is not better, just different. And that is the real joy. Sure some women are more fun in bed than others, but it would be very boring if they all acted the same.

I don't do 'one night stands'. I like to get to know various women, and if we click in some way, then I like to get to know them more intimately. Many times that can be a real surprise, seeing what they really are like, up close and personal. My second wife is an example of this. Early on she was good in bed, but when I found out that her ass was very sensitive to playing, then things got a lot more fun. Getting intimate is the fun part...

My third wife liked the uniqueness of guys and a few women. She was really into the big cowboy type and when a guy piqued her interest, she was ready to spread her legs and let him ride her real good.

I have had some women friends, who were just that, and while I liked them a lot, I had no interest in being intimate. And some others that I really wanted to get to know better, but circumstances would not allow... But I do leave my options open.

My first wife has said that I have had too many wives, which is true. Nothing against the women I have been married to, but if I had been thinking straighter in my younger years, I would have never gotten married, and just gotten to know many women over the years, and if one happened to REALLY click, then think about marrying.

I really like reading all of the stories told on this thread and others in the non-fiction area.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post: