Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] How many unique pussies have you fucked?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 05:05 PM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default Embarassed but true....

Only fucked 2 after 49 years of marriage and 3 years of dating to the same wonderful woman who has, in my opinion, a very unique pussy. The other was a good friend with my wife present recently.

As to blowjobs, that is different. She has no problem with those so it would be maybe 35 or 40 for me and she has sucked more than that. I have been having anal sex with my wife for about 30 years--and sometimes she insists on it. Others have enjoyed her ass too.

My wonderful wife and I were nudists in the late 1970's and the 1980's and I can say she has been seen completely naked by well more than a thousand men---and she loved them looking. She still does. And she loves to let them accidentally see her legs spread. Years ago at a nudist club in Maryland, a dressed UPS guy walked into a tree while staring between her legs.

Great idea for a thread if we guys are honest about the numbers of conquests. Somehow I doubt every story that starts with how well hung the guy is----so I don't bother to read them.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post: