View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 05:41 PM

Thanked 11,621 Times in 1,779 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger 1 View Post
My wife used to masturbate in bed, in the middle of the night, when she thought I was asleep. I'd wake up and the bed would be jiggling. The first time it happened I wondered what the heck was happening as there was no sound - just the bed rhythmically moving. I thought "OMG, she's jerking off!"
(she doesn't do it anymore)
When we were young and horny I'd wake up many nights with my wife masturbating. I'd pretend I was asleep because I was sure she'd stop.
My wife never did admit masturbating before we met when she was 15. But I soon discovered we both loved to fuck. We taught each other everything we knew. Aside from being r-ped at 13 no one ever fucked her until this May at the age of 73.
As time passed and we had a female bed partner living with us. I'd wake up to both of them fingering themselves. Never each other. After this went on for awhile I was woke up by my wife fucking me and her GF watching or one of them masturbating me. Again months went by as I faked sleeping. I went to work exhausted many mornings.
Finally I couldn't take it anymore. Actually I may have shot my wad letting them accidentally know I was awake. I questioned all of these events while I was getting my beauty sleep but neither would admit masturbating themselves, only playing with me.

My wife continued masturbating and fondling her tits for many years after that but still wouldn't admit it to me.
I came home from work many times finding her dildos, vibrators, and various toys, fruits, and vegetables out where they shouldn't have been. I'll swear they had a peculiar smell and feel but again no one admitted using them for enjoyment. With much cross examination they finally admitted to using those toys and their fingers, but only on themselves as each watched. I even tried to get them to go the lesbian route or fuck other guys but my wife wouldn't. Actually the other GF's did have boyfriends who fucked them. Life was good back then.

As the years passed my wife lost interest in masturbating. At least I've never caught her in the act anymore. Now she openly fucks our new friends. I guess she doesn't need toys. Yes, we are too old for this but don't tell her.

See ya later. I'm off to buy a hitachi plug in the wall 110 volt vibrator.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 12-29-2014 at 05:45 PM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: