Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Women and Repairmen, deliverymen, contractors, etc.
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 01:33 PM

Thanked 5,727 Times in 294 Posts

We used to manage an RV resort and we lived in one of the fifth wheel RV's on the property during the season. One morning we had got up and had our coffee and messed around a little so I had taken her robe off and she was fully naked. It was the start of the season and I ended up having to leave early to help somebody set up and I left her alone in our RV. My wife was expecting a lady friend we have known for years to stop by mid morning and they were going shopping together for the day. I told her to wait for me and we would resume where we left off before her friend came over.

Shortly after I left she was still naked when there was a knock at the door thinking it was her friend. She went to the door and opened it saying she did not expect her until later and was still getting ready and needing a shower. Once she was standing in front of the fully open door completely nude she realized it was not her friend. It was the cable guy who had come to work on our modem.

She said she let him inside and figured there was not anything he was going to see that she hadn't already put on full display to him at the door. She said she had been turned on from our messing around earlier and having the cable guy in our house with her being naked just turned her on more so she did not put anything on and offered to help him put in the new outlet. She said he never said anything inappropriate or touched her. She got him the modem they had shipped and then told him we had an outlet but it was not working. She said she got down on the floor on her hands and knees with her legs spread about two feet apart at the knees and showed him the outlet knowing her ass and pussy were on full display. She said she could tell he had a tent in the front of his work pants. He ended up running a new line and working for over an hour with her staying naked the entire time.

That entire season every time he had a work order at our place he went to our RV instead of the office. She loved showing off for him and if anyway possible she made sure she answered the door naked when she saw his van pull in. She always tried to do something or have him look at something that required her to position herself in a manner that gave him full unrestricted views of her. She said they never touched or made any comment about her nudity or body it was all just exhibitionsist and vouyeristic fun between them.
The Following 57 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: