Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Women and Repairmen, deliverymen, contractors, etc.
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 04:48 PM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts

A couple more experiences.

I went to another house and rang the bell. It took awhile but the door was finally opened by a little kid about 4 or 5, who ran off into the house as soon as he opened the door. I stepped in and called out, and a woman in her mid 30's appeared coming from a room down the hall fastening a belt around the short yellow robe she had on.
After I identified myself she directed me to the basement and suggested I go ahead downstairs. She followed me down and as we discussed her reason for needing me there, I couldn't help but notice that her robe was incredibly thin and her rather large nipples and areola were clearly visible through the thin material. I managed to stammer my way through discussing what she needed, technician wise, while trying not to be too obvious about staring at her tits, and determined that she actually needed the services of a different type of technician.
We agreed that she would have to call someone else, and she turned to start leaving. She lead the way up the stairs, and when I looked up, I was granted the most delicious view of her gorgeous little bare ass, which was barely covered by the robe when standing on level ground, but fully exposed as she went up the stairs ahead of me. I'm lucky I didn't trip and fall as I couldn't take my eyes off of her ass all the way up!

The last one was a call I made to a smaller house during the summer.
I pulled up and parked, as usual it always took a few minutes to get my paperwork in order and a tool bag out of my vehicle. I went up the stairs to the house and noticed that the inside door was open and only the screen door stood in my way. After ringing the bell I heard a female voice yell "come in", so I did. I called out identifying who I was and what I was there to fix, and heard her say that it was in the bedroom. By now I could hear that there was water running, and was starting to assume that she was in the shower.
The house was set up so that it was split lengthwise down the middle, with the kitchen, dining room and living room, where I entered at the front door, on one side, with an opening to my left about halfway down that led to the bathroom, directly across from the opening, and short hallways in either direction to the bedrooms.
As I came around the corner and stood facing the bathroom door, I was almost dumbstruck. The bathroom door was wide open, and the lady of the house was behind a glass shower door with a leg up on the edge of the tub, facing in my direction, washing her leg. Unfortunately, kinda, my instinct took over and made me turn away and hustle off to where my job was. Sometimes manners and morals are such a fun wrecker! I'm nearly positive she was waiting for me to show up (I had called ahead), when I did she got in the shower wanting to give me a show and possibly hoping I would offer to join her.
I didn't, dammit, but did stick around and get my work done and have a little chat with her. I felt like she was sort of disappointed, but being young, naive, and a gentleman, I missed out!
The Following 55 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post: