View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 03:25 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Quick Fuck in Hedo II

I hope this can put some perspective to the subject:

Long, long, long time ago at Hedo II with the wife. And yes, it was still pretty much the same then as now.
And no, we are not into the lifestyle, just like to live on the edge.
... One day... yes, it was still daytime, Us and another couple got really wasted. I think that was the day we went to the "island picnic" where they literally poured rum drinks into us. Likely there was some ganga involved, and possibly some mushroom tea. I find myself with the wife in the smaller nude hot tub they had back then. There was this one cutie who was part of the "lifestyle" group that was there at the time. She was eyeballing me up & down for a few days, made small talk with the "come hither" look. Anyway, she winds up beside me in the tub, her husband nearby. The wife was next to me, and she was engaged in talk with some guy on the other side of her.
... Before you know it, the "lifestyler" as playing with my cock, and soon after, I was following her to her room with her husband in tow. My wife?? She seemed so involved with that other guy, I thought she might not notice I was gone. WTF was I thinking? Yes, I was totally trashed.
... In the room, she plops on the bed, spread eagle begging to be fucked. The husband just standing at the window overlooking the beach. the husband looked pretty dejected & dusgusted, in retrospect, I was probably the 10th guy that day that he had to watch fucking his wife that day! But really, I'll never know. When I blew my load, THEN, start worrying about the wife.
.. So I'm outta there, sobering up a little, and can't find the wife anywhere..... Now I'm the dejected & disgusted one realizing that she was probably, at that moment fucking & sucking someone herself!
... That's a whole other story.
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: