View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 03:33 PM

It was my 20th birthday. I'd got a hotel because my girlfriend (who is now my wife) was coming to stay with me and one of the presents she'd bought me was a bottle of wine. I'd got dinner booked in the city at a restaurant that had looked posh, but first we were meeting my Dad who hadn't met her yet. Well, we ended up drinking the full bottle of wine before meeting my Dad, had another couple of drinks before getting a taxi to the city centre and turned up at the restaurant so drunk they wouldn't let us in.

So the nice meal I'd had planned ended up a cheapie at a chain restaurant, but sobering up in the taxi ride home, mixed with her sexy short skirt, shiny tights, high heels and halterneck top struggling to hold in her 38D breasts, suddenly I was horny as hell, and as we started making out it became obvious she was too. Before either of us really knew what we were doing, her tights were ripped and the neck strap of her top had been untied and I had a handful of one of her breasts. All too quickly we ended up back at the hotel. I paid the driver and we quickly spilled out of the back of his car and hurried over to the hotel.

The place we were staying was owned by the pub next door, so the check-in was at the bar. We were checked in and so had a key already, once inside there was no reception as such, but there were a couple of settees in the entryway. So with my girlfriends breast still exposed, she pushed me onto the settee and straddled me, tugging at the buttons of my jeans while I completely removed her top and pulled her panties aside underneath her ripped tights. And all the time making out, getting hotter and hotter. Finally we managed to expose each other to enable us to connect and then -click- someone was coming in!

If we hadn't been so drunk I'd have just pulled her to me and we'd have both laughed, but she sprung off me and made a run for the corridor, completely topless right in front of these two businessmen. They were laughing at the sight of us as I hurriedly pulled my jeans closed and made my way after her to our door and struggled to unlock it. After that, we made love frenziedly in the doorway, although only realised afterwards that we'd kept the door wide open...
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to blacklineninja For This Useful Post: